Changes to the Labyrinth

Why do people hate lab? Cant they buy 4x health flasks in the city?
Glad to see i'm far from being the only one to dislike the lab, its probably the only thing I dislike (a lot) in PoE and saddly its a must do.
"
patirce wrote:
So, lab haters are a "minority" huh ?

Pretty hilarious how the overwhelming majority of posts in this thread are negative and asking to remove it, then.

These changes are lame, and the labyrinth is still shit.
Very sad news.

Probably because the vocal minority remains the vocal minority, and the majority that like/love the Labyrinth are too busy actually playing and enjoying the Labyrinth to come in and argue against the petty whiners.

The only "sad news" would be if GGG caved to the whiners.
Remove lab from game. And fire entire team who made it.
"
Zoen wrote:
"
patirce wrote:

Pretty hilarious how the overwhelming majority of posts in this thread are negative and asking to remove it, then.

Very sad news.

Probably because the vocal minority remains the vocal minority, and the majority that like/love the Labyrinth are too busy actually playing and enjoying the Labyrinth to come in and argue against the petty whiners.

Thats funny because GGG have used the "overwhelming majority" argument a couple of times already, for breach league and now for extending the legacy one. Obviously they got this from their forums and the feedback they provide, funnily enough when the overwhelming majority fucking hates the lab they dismiss it because it doesn't fit their vision of the game

Developer bias at its finest.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:
"
patirce wrote:

Very sad news.

Thats funny because GGG have used the "overwhelming majority" argument a couple of times already, for breach league and now for extending the legacy one. Obviously they got this from their forums and the feedback they provide, funnily enough when the overwhelming majority fucking hates the lab they dismiss it because it doesn't fit their vision of the game

More like "stupidism"
Lab is cool.

It's just that nooby whiners are louder than those that are okay with the current content.

PoE is supposed to be hard. Making lab easy makes PoE just another "hold m1 to win" -game.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Just to use this thread as an example...I don't think ~250 people would qualify as the "overwhelming majority" of players. Maybe if Path of Exile only had 300 people playing it in total and not several ten or hundred thousand.

If they wanted full, official results, they'd have to run their own polls.
I can't believe you are still keeping the trials.
"

Haters may not be a minority, but those who wrote on this thread are one indeed :)

"
Change the labyrinth to three directly chained Izaro fights, reduce the reward density per minute such that it corresponds to the current one, and I'm fine. I simply want no classic platforming in my gameplay.

I'm agree with that.

But I insist, for me the problem "alienating" is not the A point ... doing 1 time the lab in each difficulty is not the most time consuming ... On the other hand, have to do it an incalculable number of times to hope for an enchantment that does not come, it is very frustrating.

The number of possible enchant is so huge ...

So, why not allow to be able to detach the enchantments like the prophecies? At least they would not be fixed with an object that does not necessarily (or little).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info