True story - A niggardly nagger nagged me about my nuggety nuggets.

"
Manocean wrote:
unrelated, but does anyone eat like 1 or 2 pieces of fried chicken and feel gross? the skin just like ugh makes me feel nasty

You noob need to cook/roast/fry it longer so the skin turns crispylicious...
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Elemenz on May 12, 2017, 3:48:09 AM

Spoiler
I could really go for some ice cream right now

EDIT: ended up going for that new coconut magnum, 's pretty good

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 18, 2017, 1:28:58 PM
OMFG AHAHAHA HJALP, MY SIDES ....

OMGOMGOMGOMG ...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 18, 2017, 1:22:34 PM
That's cute.

We have these cookies which are called literally "little negroes". They're named like that because they're black, and we've had them for a long time - decades. Not kidding.

The inscription of the box = негърче

Google translate doesn't recognize the word негърче, but it does know what негър is, and негърче is the same, just a little child instead of a grown person.

https://translate.google.com/#bg/en/%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%8A%D1%80
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 18, 2017, 1:28:55 PM
"
Bars wrote:
That's cute.

We have these cookies which are called literally "little negroes". They're named like that because they're black, and we've had them for a long time - decades. Not kidding.

The inscription of the box = негърче

Google translate doesn't recognize the word негърче, but it does know what негър is, and негърче is the same, just a little child instead of a grown person.

https://translate.google.com/#bg/en/%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%8A%D1%80

eh, pretty sure there are at least two brazilian sweets named that way. Though negro =/= N-bad-word-oops-cant-say-that-in-a-christian-forum and in Portuguese the word for black sounds more offensive and AFAIK its the same for BRs (also dont think we have a word that is equivalent to CANT-SAY-THAT-HERE).
Well, I know one of the sweets is a brand thing, the other is more famous and known by another name as well, the brigadeiro, a delicious BR truffle and one of their most well-known recipes. I am not too fond of chocolate cake, but a well done brigadeiro cake is a temptation to me.

Oblivious
Well, yes, there's only one word for black guy in my language, [Removed by Support] and it's not considered offensive as we have no history of slavery or oppression of black people.

We are, of course, quite racist as a whole. But it's more a mistrust and false feeling of superiority to everyone different than "our cops will shoot you if you look at them wrong if you're black".
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 18, 2017, 3:42:30 PM
Bars wrote:
"
Google translate doesn't recognize the word негърче,

Maybe Google doesn't get it, but I do. ;) Pretty obvious to a Slavic speaker.

Censored.
I have a question, when is it ok for a white straight male to say the N word in a conversation? I need an answer pls.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I have a question, when is it ok for a white straight male to say the N word in a conversation? I need an answer pls.

when you want to annoy/anger people,

or if you are among people who don't give a care
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
diablofdb wrote:
"

Very simple answer. Never. Only black people are allowed to use that word. Ad nauseam is normally the mode that it's used in btw. As in: how many times can I put that one word in a single paragraph and still not make any sense?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 18, 2017, 3:27:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info