True story - A niggardly nagger nagged me about my nuggety nuggets.

As mentioned earlier, don't kick the hornet's nest.

You can poke the nest. But when you try to explain that poking is not the same as kicking, and that you had no aggressive intentions, the hornets won't care. They'll still swarm to sting you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
unrelated, but does anyone eat like 1 or 2 pieces of fried chicken and feel gross? the skin just like ugh makes me feel nasty
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
unrelated, but does anyone eat like 1 or 2 pieces of fried chicken and feel gross? the skin just like ugh makes me feel nasty

Hell no, I love fried chicken. Maybe you're just eating crappy KFC chicken that drips grease.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Hell no, I love fried chicken. Maybe you're just eating crappy KFC chicken that drips grease.

that's probably it, that and Publix fried chicken, the skin just is overwhelming
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
that's probably it, that and Publix fried chicken, the skin just is overwhelming

I'd suggest learning how to fry chicken at home by watching YouTube videos over paying for garbage chicken at the grocery store or fast food joint.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
That's a whole lot of softcore.

Welcome back!
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
While there isn't anything wrong with the OP, it is pretty obvious that its just trolling for the sake of a reaction from someone. Which IMO is even more obnoxious than just saying the word.

U mad?

Of course not, but looking at your post, and especially with the context that your signature provides... it makes some things pretty clear.

Is it really that hard to believe that I merely love a good pun?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Manocean wrote:
hey take it back, this is chickenism
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

That seems more likely. Dammit. It's 228am, and now I want to go downtown to one of the soul food joints and get some good ass chicken. My favorite of these places even has a koolaid of the day, which is the greatest thing ever.
U MAD?
Koolaid of the day? Oh Wow. Didn't even know anyone still made that stuff.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info