[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

If anyone is interested in CI version you can check my profile. Lvl 94 now, doubt that it will go higher but if I do next points goes to ES ;) Still dont have empower 4 and my ED in 20/20, will work on that in future :) Currently 10.1k ES, and DoT dmg at 90k with flasks up.
hi, i play your LL build ED, and i have a question- Why hubris with 40% ED damage, give me 2k Dot damage?? why so low burst
In your opinion how would you work in a void battery? I've been looking for ways to increase my damage. I'm using your Life/MoM version of this build.
Last edited by Duel525 on Aug 24, 2017, 10:19:15 PM
"
TraneMAK wrote:
hi, i play your LL build ED, and i have a question- Why hubris with 40% ED damage, give me 2k Dot damage?? why so low burst

Because the "incresed" damage modifier on the head enchantment adds to other "increased" modifiers from gear / passive tree. It doesn't stack multiplicatively, but additively.

And it's still the best head enchantment by far.
Presence of Chayula will give a lot of shield? Without her I have 8400
Presence of Chayula gives exactly 0 shield.

Regular yellow amulet with +shield %shield will give you most net energy shield in cost of stun immunity.

I am running low life essence drain now without chayula and using Pantheon system only. Seems doable. My energy shield is at 9.3k
"
raistek wrote:
Presence of Chayula gives exactly 0 shield.

Regular yellow amulet with +shield %shield will give you most net energy shield in cost of stun immunity.

I am running low life essence drain now without chayula and using Pantheon system only. Seems doable. My energy shield is at 9.3k

Im have 9.4k with chayula now. What a pantheon you use? and another question- You up gem Arcane Surge to 20lvl? or you use only 4lvl for example?
I'm level 93 playing a variation of this build, see my character sheet for my tree/gear. Dual cursing with Witchfire + Blasphemy Vuln

I killed all 4 guardians deathless, and killed shaper on my first set with a few deaths (using a Wither totem & regular gloves/jewels). Was pretty sloppy, but it's been a few months since I faced off against the Shaper. I had about 5990 life/1300 es/2600 unreserved mana (4k total mana) with this setup.

Currently trying out the Allelopathy gloves with 2x Spreading Rot jewels, I've killed the Guardians with this setup and didn't really notice any difference over a Wither totem, if anything the enemies seem to kill the totem faster when it is a Blight totem. Will update when I get a shaper set again, should be this weekend; it will let me know a lot better if Allelopathy will be any better, atleast for that fight. For guardians, I didn't notice any difference in dps, and had to deal with the lower hp/mana from losing gloves & jewels.

Path of Building shows my ED DPS with Allelopathy gloves @ 112k. With regular gloves & Wither totem @ 20 stacks, it shows my ED dps @ 174k (123k @ 10 stacks wither). I'm not sure how this discrepancy works, if Path of Building has some sort of calc issue, or if Wither is that much better? The Blight totem itself only does around 7k dps itself, plus around 75% increased chaos damage from jewels (losing 40% increased chaos from my regular jewels)
What gear mods are the most important for the MoM version?

I aim for gear with a higher combined total of ES + Health, resistances and spell damage. And I'm currently sitting on 5.0K HP, 1.0K ES, 2K Mana and 142% increased spell damage from my equipment.
Last edited by Dooder39 on Aug 29, 2017, 7:08:34 AM
I'm at level 78 now and I am still having a hard time dealing with the bosses, am I missing something? or is this build not just a boss killer? any tips you can give is much appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info