[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

Neither the pastebin for the life base mom build, nor the link are working to get the max level tree, so I can't see beyond 85 skill points anymore. Im not sure whats going on, or if something is broken, but i cannot see to level any longer.
Killed Shaper deathless today with the LL build. Just FYI it's still alive. ;o)

Link to character
Thanks so much for this build. Was fed up with random dying on life build.
This is soo much better. Can I still improve on anything?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wixtor/characters
"
wixtor wrote:
Thanks so much for this build. Was fed up with random dying on life build.
This is soo much better. Can I still improve on anything?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wixtor/characters

+1 curse amu and better ench on boots i think thats it :P
May I ask why would you invest so heavily into projectile damage, if since 3.0 we dont use poison anymore?

If I'm getting this right, poison was/is based off the initial hit, which made it worthy of investing into proj dmg.

Is it just because there is only a limited amount of chaos/damage over time nodes on the tree? Wouldnt it still be better to go for %spell dmg witch nodes or something?
"
jovanmhn wrote:
May I ask why would you invest so heavily into projectile damage, if since 3.0 we dont use poison anymore?

If I'm getting this right, poison was/is based off the initial hit, which made it worthy of investing into proj dmg.

Is it just because there is only a limited amount of chaos/damage over time nodes on the tree? Wouldnt it still be better to go for %spell dmg witch nodes or something?

I believe Essence Drain is still tagged as a "projectile" spell, and therefore gains benefit from % projectile stuff?
"
Xyrm wrote:
"
jovanmhn wrote:

I believe Essence Drain is still tagged as a "projectile" spell, and therefore gains benefit from % projectile stuff?

Yes, but only for the initial hit. The initial hit is nothing compared to the DoT dmg, and the DoT dmg is independent from the projectile dmg, unless im getting something wrong.

Maybe with the new trickster buffs, spamming ED becomes viable, and having higher proj dmg makes a difference, not sure
Wouldn't Clarity gain benefit from Enlighten? So why would you put Abyssal Cry in the 4L with Enlighten instead of Clarity?

From my understanding Abyssal Cry is neither a curse or Aura...
I blindly follow his lv 88 Trickster build while everybody else is using lowlife build, did i make a mistake? Lv 69 trickster, should i reroll to lowlife build ?
Are there no recommended leveling gear or midgame/endgame gearing for the Life/MOM and CI builds?
I can only see gear for the LL build ... i suppose they use same items more or less, although life build is ...life? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info