[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

I hate charging so I dont play charges. I am a witch.

The picture above are when I activate both sulfur flask and witchfire brew flask at the same time.

I also got dual curse temporal chains and vulnerability curse which i only use when facing bosses.

All those tooltip dot damage above + 45% extra duration from tree + 50% chaos damage = is my real dot dps

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on Sep 6, 2017, 1:12:25 PM
"
StupidSmile wrote:

The picture above are when I activate both sulfur flask and witchfire brew flask at the same time.

I also got dual curse temporal chains and vulnerability curse which i only use when facing bosses.

All those tooltip dot damage above + 45% extra duration from tree + 50% chaos damage = is my real dot dps

How to you get 12 k es without grabbing Unatural calm or void barrier ES nodes, are you playing standard league with legacy ES gear?
"
arlen2015 wrote:

I did CI it is still good, 10.2k ES with Biscos's ~100k DoT with charges

I would not call this ~100k dps with charges up....with both flask and arcane surge.
So In hideout how many dps you have sitting there.... 55k dps?

Nice shield btw,
Last edited by JoBang on Sep 6, 2017, 4:18:51 PM
"
JoBang wrote:
"
StupidSmile wrote:

How to you get 12 k es without grabbing Unatural calm or void barrier ES nodes, are you playing standard league with legacy ES gear?

yeah standard league haha..

i forgot to mention my dps is still without headgear enchantment.. so a lot more room for improvement
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Currently sitting at 5.1k HP, 1.1k ES 1.1k unreserved Mana (2.1k total). I'm not sure how I can imrpove that, any suggestions?

Gear

Jewels

Rarity: Rare
Apocalypse Glimmer
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
15% increased Spell Damage while holding a Shield
8% increased Attack Speed with Wands
8% increased Projectile Speed
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Rarity: Rare
Rapture Ornament
Viridian Jewel
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
12% increased Damage over Time
10% increased Chaos Damage
+9 to Strength and Dexterity
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

If I had to guess: It would be replacing the "Apocalypse Glimmer" with another Jewel, and finding a good pair of ES+EV gloves. And maybe a new 6L body armor?

Also a question: What's the point of picking "Whispers of Doom" from the curse nodes at the Witch tree (top left)? Since Temporal Chains is the only curse used in this build?

Also wouldn't it be be better to just ignore that node and go to the curse node above the massive cluster of health nodes? You get double the increased % with the same amount of skill points.
Last edited by Dooder39 on Sep 8, 2017, 7:03:13 AM
"
Dooder39 wrote:

Also a question: What's the point of picking "Whispers of Doom" from the curse nodes at the Witch tree (top left)? Since Temporal Chains is the only curse used in this build?

You also have the vulnerability curse on witchfire brew.
I am lvl 68 now and am flying through the maps and the levels. Can someone help me do a quick comparison of the MoM/life build and the CI build? Here is what I would like to know:

-Which is better for general mapping?
-Which is better for boss fights?
-Which is cheaper/easier to gear?
-Which is more tanky?

The more evidence you can provide for your response the better obviously. Also, is a decay dagger really the best weapon for the build? It seems like you could get better damage with a breath of the council or increased spell damage wand or something.

Thanks for the info!
"
JoBang wrote:
"
arlen2015 wrote:

I would not call this ~100k dps with charges up....with both flask and arcane surge.

Nice shield btw,

in H/O without anything with my new dagger and bisco's (dmg amu gives around +2k dot)

with charges + arcane surge and flasks (with bisco's)

new dagger

Last edited by arlen2015 on Sep 9, 2017, 1:39:32 PM
Is this build better than this one? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254/page/1

Also, the life version mentions 6 linked gems, but the gear only shows 5 link. Is the 6th link necessary?
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
JoBang wrote:
"
arlen2015 wrote:

Nice shield btw,

in H/O without anything with my new dagger and bisco's (dmg amu gives around +2k dot)

with charges + arcane surge and flasks (with bisco's)

new dagger

Nice dagger!! trying to craft one with att speed aswell atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info