[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
shinino wrote:
LEveling / Endgame build (Non PoB) are way out of date. Trying to determine when it's safe to go Blood Magic.

I personally went blood magic around 1.5k HP. Working well so far. To be honest, I could've probably gone with blood magic earlier after normal labs.
Last edited by neomasterc on Sep 1, 2018, 7:42:59 PM
should i max the level of immortal call and cast when damage taken for this build?
Where are the endurance charges coming from?
"
Squatch wrote:
Where are the endurance charges coming from?

leap slam > endurance on melee stun
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Can you please explain how did you get so long leech after you stop attacking? My lech lasts like 4-5 seconds and than stops. Am I low on raw dps? ty.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Sep 2, 2018, 8:59:56 AM
"
Can you please explain how did you get so long leech after you stop attacking? My lech lasts like 4-5 seconds and than stops. Am I low on raw dps? ty.

do more damage and you leech more life. if you use a big damage hit skill (like EQ) then your overkill damage becomes massive in comparision to skills like cyclone that do a lot of little hits.

mess with it, you'll find a sweet spot.
We have two free slots,can you tell what you think will be better woth cwdt: vaal cold snap, vortex, frost wall or lul portal? Thanks.
Having some survivability issues. I have max res and ~4.5k HP and 17k (7 APS) lacerate tooltip dps unbuffed. Also don't feel like I'm doing that much damage. Any suggestions? Do I just have to wait for really nice steel rings and gems?
My current gems

"
neomasterc wrote:
Having some survivability issues. I have max res and ~4.5k HP and 17k (7 APS) lacerate tooltip dps unbuffed. Also don't feel like I'm doing that much damage. Any suggestions? Do I just have to wait for really nice steel rings and gems?
My current gems

kinda need to see the entire character to do anything useful here. 3 jewels isn't a build. your chars are private
"

kinda need to see the entire character to do anything useful here. 3 jewels isn't a build. your chars are private

Nevermind I fixed it with carnage heart and more life. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info