Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hey just checking I'm using

Cherrubim's Maleficence
Triumphant Lamellar

Isnt it better in everyway?

"
JustJk89 wrote:
Hey just checking I'm using

Cherrubim's Maleficence
Triumphant Lamellar

Isnt it better in everyway?

less life, no res. higher dps/leech rate. up to you
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
how do you get 200k+ dps?
I have 41k hideout/90k dps with flasks up. my gems are lvl 19 in main setup. your jewels are better but there is total 110k dps difference between you and me. and i guess im missing something but could not find out yet. can u help me about this pls.

Thnx for the build. realy awesome and detailed.
"
Jll wrote:
how do you get 200k+ dps?
I have 41k hideout/90k dps with flasks up. my gems are lvl 19 in main setup. your jewels are better but there is total 110k dps difference between you and me. and i guess im missing something but could not find out yet. can u help me about this pls.

Thnx for the build. realy awesome and detailed.

if i take out all jewels i lose about 2/3 of my dps.
Hey yo Demi ! I'm following this build in HC, seems to be better and better ty for the build ;), lv53 for the moment => I felt a bit slower with Lacerate (than Cleave for example) in early but all is better until u got multistrike !
(Btw little question about multistrike: it seems the skill "random" focus during each hit of multristrike mob with the lowest life or the closer one ? I can't tell exactly and it could be a bit boring when u just whant to finish stmh and u start to focus smth else :/
But, i dont play POE since a long, maybe i miss a command or just i need to be less lazy on my placement ? ^^')

Other question about gem: what gem's will u quality in priority ? I'm not especially rich so i dont want to upgrade smth who's not mandatory :)
(Btw last question about gem, again i'm still a new player, i didnt find the answer :/ => When u got a quality gem level 1/20% does it change smth to corrupt her level 1 ? Or should i wait to leveling her lv20/20% then corrupt ? I dont know how it work for the 'more lv' by corrupting on gem
When i think about that, it should be yeah it work,but it can be just a "waste of time" to leveling the gem to lv20 for seeing if the corrupt worked for the more lv ? dont know what is worth :s)

Sorry if the english is ba, not my native language 0/
"
Wekmaa wrote:
Hey yo Demi ! I'm following this build in HC, seems to be better and better ty for the build ;), lv53 for the moment => I felt a bit slower with Lacerate (than Cleave for example) in early but all is better until u got multistrike !
(Btw little question about multistrike: it seems the skill "random" focus during each hit of multristrike mob with the lowest life or the closer one ? I can't tell exactly and it could be a bit boring when u just whant to finish stmh and u start to focus smth else :/
But, i dont play POE since a long, maybe i miss a command or just i need to be less lazy on my placement ? ^^')

Other question about gem: what gem's will u quality in priority ? I'm not especially rich so i dont want to upgrade smth who's not mandatory :)
(Btw last question about gem, again i'm still a new player, i didnt find the answer :/ => When u got a quality gem level 1/20% does it change smth to corrupt her level 1 ? Or should i wait to leveling her lv20/20% then corrupt ? I dont know how it work for the 'more lv' by corrupting on gem
When i think about that, it should be yeah it work,but it can be just a "waste of time" to leveling the gem to lv20 for seeing if the corrupt worked for the more lv ? dont know what is worth :s)

Sorry if the english is ba, not my native language 0/

multistrike is random, position yourself so it can only hit a bunch of enemies and you'll be fine.

gems, just level them up to 20 and then reset to level 1/20 with a gcp via vendor recipe.

only vaal gems at level 20/20, and pray you get 21/20s or 20/23%.

gl hf
Made the decision to run a Disfavour instead of a Starforge, which changes the tree up a bit. I don't plan on running blood magic since I should now be able to run aura's for a bit of extra DPS since I can actually do elemental damage, but I'm curious what your tree would look like if you were to switch to an axe instead?

I'm trying to include things like Bloodletting and Splitting Strikes since they'd work well with Disfavour but am finding it much more difficult to get over 190% increased life from the tree since I no longer have access to the nodes behind Blood Magic. I also had a harder time fitting in as many jewel sockets as you since axes seem to take up more nodes in general.

https://puu.sh/vTo0i/5657fe879a.png

This is what I came up with. The area up by Amplify and Elementalist still needs some work, but I think it's ok for a first rough draft. Thoughts?
Hey Demi do you think we will still be viable to use this in 3.0 after the double dipping nerf?
"
DocWolf wrote:
Hey Demi do you think we will still be viable to use this in 3.0 after the double dipping nerf?

considering the only reason we use voidheart is for more free damage, yea itll be fine lmao.
Can you explain the reasoning for melee damage on full life gem choice?

You're taking the blood magic keystone....how's that ever going to work? you'll never be on full life if you attack because your life is being used instead of mana. Or am i missing something?

Last edited by ABM_HeLLsBeLLs on Jun 9, 2017, 12:49:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info