[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I was convinced at PURPLE, will do as my 2nd character in legacy league as soon as i get enough currency =D
"
I was convinced at PURPLE, will do as my 2nd character in legacy league as soon as i get enough currency =D

see "how to start new league guide" and "how to make any build budget" guide
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for writing this guide. Do you find dual wielding one-handed weapons better during leveling as in higher DPS? This is my second melee build this league and I am not sure if I should allocate one-handed passives now and respec them later.
"
tkensei wrote:
Thanks for writing this guide. Do you find dual wielding one-handed weapons better during leveling as in higher DPS? This is my second melee build this league and I am not sure if I should allocate one-handed passives now and respec them later.

i stuck with 2h sword through most of leveling, but if you don't pick up specific damage nodes and just stick with generic it doesn't matter.

also it's leveling, it doesn't matter anyways. takes like a day and then you're in maps lol
"

i stuck with 2h sword through most of leveling, but if you don't pick up specific damage nodes and just stick with generic it doesn't matter.

also it's leveling, it doesn't matter anyways. takes like a day and then you're in maps lol

Thanks, so do you find for end game a two-handed sword is strongest for Lacerate? Even if we don't have or can't afford a Starforge?
"
tkensei wrote:
"

Thanks, so do you find for end game a two-handed sword is strongest for Lacerate? Even if we don't have or can't afford a Starforge?

strongest depends on the weapon you find. lacerate works with axes or swords
I have linked Vortex(18), Chaos Golem(18), Enduring Cry (19) and CWDT(18) first two proc when i take damage, but Enduring cry don't. Why? that's how it shoud be?
i can use Cry myself it's not hard, but i want to know why it not works with CWDT.
Last edited by OrKToS on Jun 18, 2017, 11:55:06 PM
"
OrKToS wrote:
I have linked Vortex(18), Chaos Golem(18), Enduring Cry (19) and CWDT(18) first two proc when i take damage, but Enduring cry don't. Why? that's how it shoud be?
i can use Cry myself it's not hard, but i want to know why it not works with CWDT.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warcry

"Warcries do not have the Spell or Cast gem tags and therefore cannot be supported by support gems such as Cast when Damage Taken Support or other spell-specific support gems"
Hmm looks like a great build!
Quick question thought, does this build help me scam better?

AYYYYYYYYYY LMAO
Hey Demi thank you so much for this build been playin it for some months now.
But if have the fear that the changes to poison and bleed in 3.0 might kill this build.
Can you give an idea if its even viable to play when it hits the live server.
And with viable I mean Endgame content.

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info