[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

updated to 3.4
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi,

I was looking for some potential builds to play in delve league and I came across this lovely post of yours.

But now I have some questions:

1. Why is there cold damgage shown in the tooltips dps? I thought you can't deal elemental damage with starforge?

2. What do you think about the Herald of Purity or Agony? And maybe support Lacerate with Withering touch? Are they good for this build? Of course you can't pick the Blood Magic note on the skill tree..but they should add quite some damage?

I will definitely try this build in 3.4

Thx in advance and for your great Build(s)!!!
"
TheBigMic wrote:
Hey Demi,

I was looking for some potential builds to play in delve league and I came across this lovely post of yours.

But now I have some questions:

1. Why is there cold damgage shown in the tooltips dps? I thought you can't deal elemental damage with starforge?

2. What do you think about the Herald of Purity or Agony? And maybe support Lacerate with Withering touch? Are they good for this build? Of course you can't pick the Blood Magic note on the skill tree..but they should add quite some damage?

I will definitely try this build in 3.4

Thx in advance and for your great Build(s)!!!

i'm using a rare axe as shown in the POB. taste of hate gives me cold.

we're blood magic and mostly phys/chaos. you can remove blood magic and drop both heralds in if you want, for a version more focused on poison. when POB updates, go experiment. we used to be pretty heavy dps with double dipping bleed/poison but its been dead since 2.6.

gl
You keep saying FlyingPurplePeople like we're supposed to know what that means. Google and other attempts aren't helping me.

Also I'm very sad none of these melee skill builds will make good use of the cool new lighting effects
Yo how does this build fare in HC?

probably been answered somewhere in the 85 pages but cba to read through!
Hello Demi, I got one question. Whats the real difference betweend ice crash and lacerate. I mean some of these skills clears faster or playstyle is different? What main u suggest for starting league?
Good day Everyone !

I'd like to play the Cyclone Build for 3.4,however, I am wondering if some minor changes could be viable : drop the 2 hand axe/sword and go for dual-wielding with 2 shaper/elder swords with extra damages as elements. I have to admit I have not read all 84 pages, so not sure if thjis question have been answered already.

Thanks for your help.
Oillah

EDIT : I have read the info more closely and realized how stupid this question is...
Last edited by Alf0013 on Aug 30, 2018, 2:19:15 AM
"
drudgejedd wrote:
Yo how does this build fare in HC?

probably been answered somewhere in the 85 pages but cba to read through!

this question makes me laugh every single time its asked.

you really want to know how you'd do in hc with this build, and i can't answer it. read the defensive mechanics section and think about it.

i dont know your player skill. i do know the build has a ton of leech and defense and high life/mobility. if you die on a character like that, it's not the builds fault.
Hello there. I wanted to play a cyclone build for looong time and finally got to it as my starter for Delve. I just wanted to ask if there are any gear changes because PoB includes some legacy items which I obviously cant get ( Voidheart and Taste of Hate ). And if you could recommend me some good and somewhat cheap uniques I could use before (if ever :( ) getting those nice rares :) Thanks alot!
Thanks for the build, want to try this out in delve. Is it really budget friendly? Or i'd better start with generic uber lab farmer and switch later?
And yeah, would be great if we can get poe links without legacy items.
With this build starforge or disfavour is better? Or axe is adviced?
What do you suggets insted faster casting - blood rage now, since we have insta cast?
thanks.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 30, 2018, 5:02:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info