[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
can you tell a noob on what to do early league as a boss killer beside uber lab farming?!

I see you jumping back and forth asking for help everywhere.

Honestly, I think you're thinking too much about it and worrying about things that you shouldn't worry about.

You wanna not be a noob?

1) Read Read Read: Read CAREFULLY AND IN FULL the descriptions of EVERY skill gem and support gem, of every piece of gear you use. Go to the wiki and read IN DETAIL every page for every skill, every notable node in the tree and every page for all unique items you use. Read until you understand the interactions between skills and items. You need to understand what things mean, in order to play this game successfully.

2) Watch videos: Like engineering eternity - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaFHfrY-6uGSAvmczp_7a6Q

3) Just play the game, there are no shortcut to learning this game, just pick a build and play it, play it, play it.

You're going to make mistakes.
You're going to die.
You're going to not understand a lot of things for a while.

Just stick with it and you will slowly start feeling more and more comfortable with the game.

Izaro won't 1 shot you when a combination of things happens:

1) You're experienced enough to know how much damage you'll take and how to avoid it.
2) Your character has enough armour/evasion rating.
3) Your character has enough life.

The values you need for #2 and #3 dependent on how good you are at #1, and #1 only comes from doing Lab over and over.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 21, 2018, 6:15:57 PM
could you elaborate on some items? like why are death boot so important? can't we just use a bleeding flask ? and isn't our leech already enought to sustain the bleeding?

same for cylcopean belt cant we jsut use a freeze flask? and we dont rly care about shock or ignite?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
could you elaborate on some items? like why are death boot so important? can't we just use a bleeding flask ? and isn't our leech already enought to sustain the bleeding?

same for cylcopean belt cant we jsut use a freeze flask? and we dont rly care about shock or ignite?

You have PoB exports, have you actually taken a look at what each flask gives? At what each item gives?

It's all about optimization. Looking for every way to gain as much as possible.

The point of Death's Door is to free you from having to use a bleeding flask. Take a look at how much DPS you get from each flask. Nowhere else are you gonna find a single item that gives you between ~300k to ~600k DPS.

Same with the freezing flask. You wanna give up 300-600k DPS just to unfreeze yourself? Go for it.

If you were to carry a bleeding and freezing flask that's giving up about 1M DPS.

Cyclopean coil gives you both Freeze and Ignite immunity. Read carefully:

Strength is higher than Dexterity
Dexterity is higher than Intelligence

Shock is not a big deal.
Unspec’d Iron reflexes and haven’t missed it so far put more points to life
I am him and he is I.
"
Unspec’d Iron reflexes and haven’t missed it so far put more points to life

Yeap, that's what I've seen in my testing too. Iron Reflexes, Blade Barrier and Unwavering Stance can stay or go, and it doesn't make much of a noticeable difference.
"
corosou wrote:
Good news regarding 3.2 Rage degen!

It looks like it might be getting reduced:

Now dropped from 0.2% to 0.1% loss of max life per second per 1 rage
its me or wihtout A LOT OF CURRENCIES this build can't attain good DPS ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
its me or wihtout A LOT OF CURRENCIES this build can't attain good DPS ?

Yes, This is the worst build ever. Don't play it. Go find something else.
You should remove the "budget" tag from the name and from the build list thread. none of your 3.1 build are budget.
Last edited by haitike on Feb 27, 2018, 3:39:35 PM
"
haitike wrote:
You should remove the "budget" tag from the name and from the build list thread. none of your 3.1 build are budget.

Just because you don't know how, doesn't mean it isn't. If you don't know how to make it budget, that's really on you and just not fully grasping the information you have in hand.

What you really are complaining about is me not giving you a lazy 3.1 PoB budget export that does all the work for you, so you don't have to think.

This isn't some cookie cutter build that only works with a very specific combination of items+skills; it's more of an extremely flexible concept. The reason there are 3 skills, so many variants and you see copy-cat builds popping up is because you can go about putting the build together in many different ways, including going on an extreme budget, but if you can't figure out how, maybe you should look for a newbie guide with someone holding your hand through the entire process.

The PoB exports I present are "examples" of what you can do. It's up to you to take the information provided and make the build your own.

This is all very clearly stated in the main post:

Last edited by corosou on Feb 27, 2018, 6:32:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info