[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

is berserker really the best ascendancy we can take?! beside the cloacked of savagery for 100% life back after savage hit the rest doesnt seem that good...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is berserker really the best ascendancy we can take?! beside the cloacked of savagery for 100% life back after savage hit the rest doesnt seem that good...

I dunno what you're talking about my man. What is not good about 40% more damage, 25% attack speed, 15% movement speed, and more life leech per hit than actual DPS?

Use PoB and show me better pls
Looking better now? :p And the cwdt set up didn’t play for 2 years lol
I am him and he is I.
"

Looking dope yo! nicely done :)

Try to score a +Culling Bloodseeker is the only thing I can think of

Ohh and if you've not considered Death's Door boots, do so, cuz you gain bleed immunity and then a GG roll RotGut gives you Onslaught + a lot of movement speed.

How is the build feeling so far to you?
Last edited by corosou on Feb 20, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"

Ohh and if you've not considered Death's Door boots, do so, cuz you gain bleed immunity and then a GG roll RotGut gives you Onslaught + a lot of movement speed.

Build is great so far steamrolling the atlas great damage + leech makes it a awesome combo
Having fun with it for sure.

Have considered them only thing will have to work around with resists which will require different jewels min/maxing hardcore
I’m happy with the onlsaught bleed flask for now whirling blades makes me able to survive without a quicksilver.
I am him and he is I.
"
"
corosou wrote:
"

Build is great so far steamrolling the atlas great damage + leech makes it a awesome combo
Having fun with it for sure.

Have considered them only thing will have to work around with resists which will require different jewels min/maxing hardcore
I’m happy with the onlsaught bleed flask for now whirling blades makes me able to survive without a quicksilver.

Glad to hear it! And yea, fixing resists is always tough with so many uniques...
Good news regarding 3.2 Rage degen!

It looks like it might be getting reduced:

Hi thanks for sharing your builds, I noticed them in another thread here.

I'm searching for an uber lab build for next league, i took a short look at your Uber lab runner setup. Would you recommend this as a league starter? Because i doubt to have death's door soon (in general i think to afford all of the items is out of my possibilities. I would describe myself as passionate poe gamer (but not a very good one ^^) but i have every league just a couple of ex :/ would love to have some more currency ^^).

Would you suggest one of your other builds for lab running too?

Kind regards
Last edited by Bisrob on Feb 21, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi thanks for sharing your builds, I noticed them in another thread here.

I'm searching for an uber lab build for next league, i took a short look at your Uber lab runner setup. Would you recommend this as a league starter? Because i doubt to have death's door soon (in general i think to afford all of the items is out of my possibilities. I would describe myself as passionate poe gamer (but not a very good one ^^) but i have every league just a couple of ex :/ would love to have some more currency ^^).

Would you suggest one of your other builds for lab running too?

Kind regards

Yes, you can do a league starter either with this build or RainChief and both are pretty good at farming Uber Lab. Still, getting good at Lab takes practice.

Cheapest approach would be to get a Bringer of Rain, they are usually pretty cheap.

You don't need Death's Door, they are just a nice bonus, as you can see in the gear section there are other options, like Kaom's, which are not hard or expensive to get.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 21, 2018, 1:47:05 PM
can you tell a noob on what to do early league as a boss killer beside uber lab farming?!

and how much HP is required for Uber izaro to not 1 shot us ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Feb 21, 2018, 5:31:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info