[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

I played BF with bloodseeker most of Abyss to farm guardians/shaper/uber atziri, about that gem was looking at wiki where it says on full life is 100% so that will be ideal for CI and Hybrid build but didnt saw that reddit thread and that you dont need to be actually full life for gem to have impact on Active gem, well thanks to you now i know, saw few other guys on stream and in some build guides here on forum that using dmg on full life
"
DeeMonk wrote:
I played BF with bloodseeker most of Abyss to farm guardians/shaper/uber atziri, about that gem was looking at wiki where it says on full life is 100% so that will be ideal for CI and Hybrid build but didnt saw that reddit thread and that you dont need to be actually full life for gem to have impact on Active gem, well thanks to you now i know, saw few other guys on stream and in some build guides here on forum that using dmg on full life

Cool cool, glad to help ;)
im not sure where your damage come from, by looking at your tree you nearly only took defense....?!

also the build look cheap, but you call it (non-budget) i am having a hard time trying to understand what isn't cheap ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
im not sure where your damage come from, by looking at your tree you nearly only took defense....?!

also the build look cheap, but you call it (non-budget) i am having a hard time trying to understand what isn't cheap ?!

Pure flat phys (steel rings - not cheap) as much as I can get, extra phys to elem. conversion from amulet (not cheap) and stat stick (not cheap), and the jewels scale a large portion of the damage. Finding jewels can be both time consuming and expensive. 2 Abyss socket items are not cheap. Specially Uber enchanted ones.
can i play this build with this
and beat the guardians in standard? any tips
"
ThoryX wrote:
can i play this build with this
and beat the guardians in standard? any tips

I can tell you the build is more than just 5 items. This build relies heavily on GG jewels to scale damage.

Also, that 2-5 Steel Ring needs to go, and using a claw "stat stick" somewhat defeats the purpose of the "stat stick", as you'll be using it to attack and that claw does not have adequate DPS.

Aside from that, I wrote an extensive guide for the very purpose of helping people figure out what they need to do.

You already have all the information you need, and now it's up to you to do a bit of work and use the information you have in hand to put the build together.
What’s best Vuln or Punishment? And yes ive noticed jewels are a big part with damage while building this even though I have a gg statstick dps is lower in pob conpared to yours because my lack of jewels. Time to craft some
I am him and he is I.
"
What’s best Vuln or Punishment? And yes ive noticed jewels are a big part with damage while building this even though I have a gg statstick dps is lower in pob conpared to yours because my lack of jewels. Time to craft some

Good question.

Each has its own benefits. While Punishment will give you the highest boost in DPS, Vulnerability is more stable.

There are certain bosses/events where each shines. Thankfully it's easy to swap gems between the two.

For fights where you are going to get hit by melee damage, for example Minotaur/Chimera, use Punishment.

For fights where you'll rarely get hit by melee damage, for example Shaper, use Vulnerability.

One exception where you do get hit by melee damage, but Vulnerability is better is Uber Lab. Izaro does a lot of melee damage, but he dies so fast that it's better to use Vulnerability, as he'll probably be dead before Punishment procs.

And yes, GG abyss jewels are extremely rare. I dunno if people are just throwing them away because they don't realize the value, or they are just really that rare. I find a lot of the other damage rolls, but phys claw dmg rarely now...

GL with the crafting

Last edited by corosou on Feb 20, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
"
corosou wrote:
"

Good question.

Each has its own benefits. While Punishment will give you the highest boost in DPS, Vulnerability is more stable.

There are certain bosses/events where each shines. Thankfully it's easy to swap gems between the two.

For fights where you are going to get hit by melee damage, for example Minotaur/Chimera, use Punishment.

For fights where you'll rarely get hit by melee damage, for example Shaper, use Vulnerability.

One exception where you do get hit by melee damage, but Vulnerability is better is Uber Lab. Izaro does a lot of melee damage, but he dies so fast that it's better to use Vulnerability, as he'll probably be dead before Punishment procs.

And yes, GG abyss jewels are extremely rare. I dunno if people are just throwing them away because they don't realize the value, or they are just really that rare. I find a lot of the other damage rolls, but phys claw dmg rarely now...

GL with the crafting

Awesome thanks, been testing with cospris chest also for the dual curse and poison was ok and was able to cap chaos res but went back to carcass for now
I am him and he is I.
"
"
corosou wrote:
"

Good question.

GL with the crafting

Awesome thanks, been testing with cospris chest also for the dual curse and poison was ok and was able to cap chaos res but went back to carcass for now

Sure thing! Easiest solution if you want to do double curse is to buy a +1 curse Bloodgrip and +vulnerability on hit on gloves. A good and often cheap option are Ondar's and I've seen a few cheap 1 abyss sock tombfists too.

I was just checking out your toon. Looking good! Sick stat stick yo ;)

One thing, I dunno if you're aware, but the order of the gems in a CWDT setup matters. The first skill that will be cast is the top left slot, then clock-wise the rest, so ideally you want to put CWDT at the bottom left, IC top left, and then the others after.

I personally wouldn't bother with the enlightens/enhance/increased duration on BR. Pick up Vaal Lightning trap and Vaal Haste if you want an extra boost on bosses.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 20, 2018, 2:08:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info