[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
corosou wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:
What should i focus on upgrading first? I'd like more damage, i feel like im lacking a bit there, so is claw my best option? Current one is 309 pDPS
Better claw, maim chest(super expensive), or something else?

hehe more dps!! ;) I feel you..

Def the highest DPS claw you can afford/craft, but just compare your stuff to my toon.

Lately I've gotten a few goodies that upped my DPS a bunch, for example:

maim+crit = yum! 8ex
*forgot to mention: use fossils to craft your own chest. I got this one after a few tries on a 5ex base:

5.5ex sick sick jewel, very hard to find
in Shadow slot 2ex
And don't forget the non-vaal dmg craft on boots ~60-100c

GL

Sadly im not good at making currency and im currently quite low on currency so i probably won't be able to get boots, a sick jewel for a couple ex or a chest.
I think i'll only be able to focus on one upgrade before the league ends sadly... :/
"
Wiizper wrote:

Sadly im not good at making currency and im currently quite low on currency so i probably won't be able to get boots, a sick jewel for a couple ex or a chest.
I think i'll only be able to focus on one upgrade before the league ends sadly... :/

There are many ways to make currency.

First, I recommend switching in Frost Blades for fast clearing, linked as you can see in my chest:

And then either:

1) Run low lvl delve below depth 69 exploring sideways looking for currency, fossils, resonators in the longest paths possible. Here's a quick example of the loot. All this stuff dropped within a 5min window:

HQ GIF
Keep an eye on the clock - 17:49 first exalt, 17:52 second

2) Run Harbour Bridge for Syndicate farming mostly Research and Intervention. This took me a while to setup just for the screenshot, and is a pretty good example of what you want to aim for:

3) Running Uber Lab is always a safe bet. Lots of currency, potential for expensive enchants, sac frags, Q gems (not as good so late in league). I would grab Death's Door or switch to a Bloodgrip amulet to avoid bleed annoyance in traps

4) Flip Currency/Items. Just search in youtube for videos on how.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 20, 2019, 8:12:07 AM
I tried harbour bridge and it seriously made me want to drink bleach. It was the most horrible thing i've done in this game.

I did do low level delves for about 3 weeks and made a ton of currency, but i only ever saw 2 raw exalted orb drops from my ventures.
But then i tried a build, then a different build, and then after a serious of bad choices, i now have no currency, and i don't really want to do low level delves again since i don't have any gear on my delve farmer anymore. :(
"
Wiizper wrote:
I tried harbour bridge and it seriously made me want to drink bleach. It was the most horrible thing i've done in this game.

I did do low level delves for about 3 weeks and made a ton of currency, but i only ever saw 2 raw exalted orb drops from my ventures.
But then i tried a build, then a different build, and then after a serious of bad choices, i now have no currency, and i don't really want to do low level delves again since i don't have any gear on my delve farmer anymore. :(

Likewise, those 2 are the only ones I've seen, but I'm a pretty casual farmer. If you're tired of low lvl delving I get it, but you don't need a specialized toon; this build is a WHATEVER farmer.

I don't like, nor subscribe to the idea of builds that are only good at one particular thing. If after testing I feel a build/setup isn't capable of tackling a particular aspect of the game, then why bother adding it to the main post?

Nothing worse that picking a build guide, spending a bunch of currency and time to get the setup just right, only to find out the build sucks at something you want to do.

Either way, maybe you just need to take a break, or just sit there, netflix and flip currency/items.
Last edited by corosou on Feb 20, 2019, 8:44:05 AM
Any new updates since 3.6?
"
Rollin561 wrote:
Any new updates since 3.6?

Not this time.

For 3.6 I made a new build guide for Herald of Agony:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2332784

Stay tuned for the 3.7 and the melee changes though!
Main thread updated for 3.7!!
im gana start with ed contagion, then save up for this build. thanks for the idea
Rage Support looks really good, do you think it's worth replacing a current gem?
Thanks for maintaining and keeping this guide up to date. Ive been using this as reference for a few leagues now.
Last edited by Walltrigger on Jun 6, 2019, 6:00:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info