[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Luthial wrote:
I'm really interested in this build. Can you please point out your gem setup for 3.7 (sry if i missed it on the first page)

I assume you don't know how to use Path of Building.

In that case here:

YouTube: How to import a build into Path of Building

"
killy2 wrote:
Hey Corosou,

I played a bit with your build and implemented the new impale thingy.
Here's how the tree looks, impale it's not yet in POB so can't see yet full damage.
You can still play it as FB until you need to swap to DS.

Let me know what you think.

https://pastebin.com/S0mMFDWH

Looks fine, but I've been theory crafting with my mathwiz homie who made the Impale chart and we feel DPS wise it's not worth it to modify the tree.

Not to mention you're also sacrificing about 800 life for the tree changes you made.

Here's his reasoning:

"
I dont recommend further investment on impale chance or effect. the increment is too low in this situation.
e.g. 80% chance, 80% effect = 72%more,
100% chance 80% effect = 90% more, (20% chance for 10.5% more)
80% chance 100% effect = 80% more (20% effect for 4.7% more)
Reference of the equivalent more modifier of each of the three:
1. with impale support + dread banner, further pick champion ascendancy = 11.2% more
2. with impale support + champion ascendancy chance, further pick dread banner = 15.9% more
3. with dread banner + champion ascendancy chance, further plug Impale Support in = 59.03% more (the impale chance and effect of it contributes to 38.29% more, and it has a built-in 15% more physical damage, so it is 1.3829*1.15=1.5903, or 59.03% more)
Is this viable league started ?
"
Chadan321 wrote:
Is this viable league started ?

Please read the guide before asking questions:

Could you telling abt new Guard mechanism, so as if steelskin seems very useful. By the way great and versatile guide mate !
1) Now that the Double Strike Gem already includes a chance to bleed, do we still need the Haemophilia Gloves?

2) Why are you wielding only one Bloodseeker? Wouldn't dual wielding a pair of them double your life leeching?
Last edited by Asinoeh on Jun 7, 2019, 10:23:00 AM
"
ancientmind wrote:
Could you telling abt new Guard mechanism, so as if steelskin seems very useful. By the way great and versatile guide mate !

If you want to be tanky go Jugg. You have 10M+ DPS, so drop some DPS and get more tanky nodes.
"
Asinoeh wrote:
1) Now that the Double Strike Gem already includes a chance to bleed, do we still need the Haemophilia Gloves?

2) Why are you wielding only one Bloodseeker? Wouldn't dual wielding a pair of them double your life leeching?

1) Should be fine, but bleed explosions help with clearspeed.

2) You don't need more than 200k+ life leech per hit:

3.7 PoB Export update!

Forgot about the "Tree Manager" feature in PoB, so I merged all Ascendancies into a single Export now:

Champ, Jugg, Slyr, Zerk: https://pastebin.com/Kp9M7tM4

Change to the different Ascendancies under the "Tree" page:

I also added some cheap weapon options. Touch of Anguish is always dirt cheap and it has very nice synergy with the build.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jun 7, 2019, 3:11:11 PM
"
corosou wrote:
3.7 PoB Export update!

Forgot about the "Tree Manager" feature in PoB, so I merged all Ascendancies into a single Export now:

Champ, Jugg, Slyr, Zerk: https://pastebin.com/FyusFV8u

Change to the different Ascendancies under the "Tree" page:

I also added some cheap weapon options. Touch of Anguish is always dirt cheap and it has very nice synergy with the build.

GL!

That does not work for me:/ I can only see jugg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info