[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
corosou wrote:
3.7 PoB Export update!

Forgot about the "Tree Manager" feature in PoB, so I merged all Ascendancies into a single Export now:

Champ, Jugg, Slyr, Zerk: https://pastebin.com/FyusFV8u

Change to the different Ascendancies under the "Tree" page:

I also added some cheap weapon options. Touch of Anguish is always dirt cheap and it has very nice synergy with the build.

GL!

Hey - thanks for the build!

You haven't updated this part or the link is wrong. The "Tree" section only gives [3.6] Default or Default to choose from, i.e. looks like an outdated version. Could you please give a working pastebin for other ascendancies? I'm personally interested in Champion version!

Cheers.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:

Hey - thanks for the build!

You haven't updated this part or the link is wrong. The "Tree" section only gives [3.6] Default or Default to choose from, i.e. looks like an outdated version. Could you please give a working pastebin for other ascendancies? I'm personally interested in Champion version!

Cheers.

Same problem here. Super excited to try this regardless! I'll watch for an update for slayer/zerk ascendancies to work in POB
Oops! let me see wtf..

Quick fix, updating main post now:

https://pastebin.com/Kp9M7tM4
Last edited by corosou on Jun 7, 2019, 3:09:35 PM
Hi there. I've noticed you've changed Berserker ascendancy (excuse my english)

Now you chose Rite of Ruin instead of Pain Reaver.

Could you elaborate a bit? I'm kind of new to the game, and a bit scared of going Rite of Ruin cuz of that "Lose 0,1% maximun life...etc)

Great guide!
"
inicido wrote:
Hi there. I've noticed you've changed Berserker ascendancy (excuse my english)

Now you chose Rite of Ruin instead of Pain Reaver.

Could you elaborate a bit? I'm kind of new to the game, and a bit scared of going Rite of Ruin cuz of that "Lose 0,1% maximun life...etc)

Great guide!

Being new to the game I'd recommend Jugg instead of Zerk for a friendlier experience. The kill videos are Jugg, so DPS is more than enough.

And thanks ;)
Last edited by corosou on Jun 7, 2019, 9:21:05 PM
Hi,

I'm very interested in the build but am a bit confused as a new player. Is the build focused on using Frost Blades or Vaal Double Strike? Or is it a thing where you change the gems between both for clearing vs boss fights?

Thanks
"
Soulstealer0 wrote:
Hi,

I'm very interested in the build but am a bit confused as a new player. Is the build focused on using Frost Blades or Vaal Double Strike? Or is it a thing where you change the gems between both for clearing vs boss fights?

Thanks

it a thing where you change the gems between both for clearing vs boss fights
Sorry if this is an odd question, I noticed that both vaal double strike and frostblades are marked as 6link skills, how do i pull that off or do I leave one at 4link and the other 6link?

Thanks!

Edit: just read the reply above me and that answered the question
Last edited by jmido8 on Jun 8, 2019, 12:22:58 AM
Do I have to kill all bandits?
"
Ayato087 wrote:
Do I have to kill all bandits?

Every PoB has the answer to this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info