[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Gearing this build now, can anyone help me fix my damage? It just kind of feels not there right now, any tips?

https://pastebin.com/icSgj41D

Thanks
How s the ele hit variant ? op like the other classes ? wanted to roll a ele hit but tbh feeling lazy to lvl up a scion or deadeye
"
Gearing this build now, can anyone help me fix my damage? It just kind of feels not there right now, any tips?

https://pastebin.com/icSgj41D

Thanks

First of all gem levels. Lvl 20 gems make an enormous difference.

I'll assume you're a new player, and if so, welcome! There's a lot of things you can do to improve your toon, but I am not going to make it easy for you. Figuring out things like this is part of the game.

I assure you, you have all the information you need. You just need to get some of the basics down. For that I suggest you check out Engineering Eternity's Youtube channel. He has tons of guides that cover pretty much everything you need to know to be able to answer your own question.

I suggest his Beginner's Guide playlist:

Youtube: Engineering Eternity - Beginner's Guide Playlist

GL!
"
Hotokee wrote:
How s the ele hit variant ? op like the other classes ? wanted to roll a ele hit but tbh feeling lazy to lvl up a scion or deadeye

My Ele Hit toon in STD is still setup "Ceresao".

I just imported it into latest PoB and it looks pretty much the same, unless I am unaware of some obvious mechanic that changed.

https://pastebin.com/4hVVfC6V

GL!
3.5 Blade Flurry / Vaal Double Strike / Vaal Reave update!

Hello, whoever is reading this. If you've been following the progress, I wanted to share with you the latest changes I've made.

Let's face it, we all love more DPS. Even if it makes us squishier. There's something very satisfying about seeing a Tier 16 boss melt in a few seconds.

And speaking of that, let me start by showing off a bit...

Swap gems, open portal, and down +35% more life T16 Phoenix in under 15sec... NP! ;)

HQ GIF
Because you know, Melee is dead lol...

Now, let me go into a bit of detail on what I've changed:

-::- The Stats -::-

As you can see I've manually edited my Shaper Ring to add "20% more Damage".

From Wiki - Shock:

This is an easy way to account for the dmg boost as our chance to Shock is 86% (Yoke + high crit chance)

Keep in mind the numbers above are with all possible effects enabled, so of course it's not 6M DPS all the time, but as you can see by the GIF above, it's more than enough for anything in the game.

-::- The Gear -::-

The three main changes have been the amulet swap from Pandemonius to Yoke and regular Steel Ring for Mark of the Elder and a nice Shaper base ring to take advantage of the Mark, dropping Aspect of The Cat, and picking up Herald of Purity in its place.

DPS as you can see is pretty dope, but we are a bit squishier. We lost Blind and Chill on hit and Aspect of The Cat phasing. I did pick up Enfeeble on Hit corrupted gloves, so that's a nice defensive bonus. Also struggling a bit with Int, so I had to drop a 4% life for 30 Int node in tree. Not a big deal, because having more DPS inherently enhances your defensiveness.

For example, check the DPS on T16 Syndicate:

HQ GIF

Bloodseeker instaleech can keep you alive through a lot. One shots are gonna happen from time to time; specially with Syndicate + Abyssus and no blinding, but as I mentioned, these optimizations are all about FUN/DPS/FUN/DPS ;)

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 10, 2019, 6:43:09 PM
3.5 Vaal Double Strike - Max DPS - Uber Elder/HoTG

Uber Elder and Hall of the Grandmasters down!

Deathless Hall, just 1 guy had to use Balefire on.

-::- Stats --::-

Let's go over the Configuration section, as it how I can achieve the 8M, so you guys can understand what all is taking effect:

Full Life: Bloodseeker instaleech let's us maintain it.

Power Charges: From Bloodseeker corruption

Frenzy Charges: Blood Rage, can also be pre-loaded before boss with Ralakesh boots. I never bother with any boss to do that. DPS is more than enough.

Endurance Charges: Jugg Ascendancy

Adrenaline: War Banner with 50 stacks planted gives us Adrenaline

Cat's Stealth active: Either one of the two is active. Stealth is the low DPS one.

Banner Planted: I don't use for anything besides bosses.

Crit Chance Lucky: Diamond Flask.

Enemy Moving: Doesn't matter much...

Enemy Bleeding: Haemophilia. No need for more than +25% chance to bleed. Very well tested.

Enemy Maimed: +1 Maim on Body Armour.

Enemy Ignited: My rare claw has a bit of fire damage, so Ignite gets enabled and Yoke takes advantage of it as an Ailment.

Enemy Chilled: I have Hatred and Mark of the Elder so do quite a bit of cold damage.

Enemy Frozen: 90% Chance to Freeze

I don't enable Shocked because PoB calculation is too much. I just edit my rare ring in PoB and add "20% more Damage":

-::- Gear -::-
Is your updated build (with Pandemonius or Yoke) viable without either of those amulets?
"
Rollin561 wrote:
Is your updated build (with Pandemonius or Yoke) viable without either of those amulets?

Sure, you can go with a Marylene's for a cheap option.
3.5 Video Update

3.5 Vaal Double Strike Juggernaut - Uber Elder (2 Deaths, Full Run)

Youtube: 3.5 Vaal Double Strike Juggernaut - Uber Elder (2 Deaths, Full Run)
3.5 - Last league update!

So, I've optimized Vaal Double Strike Jugg quite a bit more and the DPS is pretty ridiculous:

T16 Minotaur - 2 second kill
HQ GIF

I'm sure I could min-max a bit more, but there's absolutely no need to.

-::- 3.5 Final Gear -::-

-::- Stats -::-
https://pastebin.com/tKntw85T

As always keep in mind the build doesn't have ~9M sustained DPS. This is just showing all possible effects active. As you can see by the video above, on bosses where you can use vaal skills, and drop a 50 stack banner, the DPS is dope!

This is the last update for the league.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 27, 2019, 5:06:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info