[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

amazing ! love the build myself. im at 3.4 mil and having fun as crazy!!

Spoiler
message me or wisper in game @DoETagS
"
detecto wrote:
amazing ! love the build myself. im at 3.4 mil and having fun as crazy!!

Spoiler

Alright! Thanks what I like to hear ;)

Thanks for the kind words and keep it up!

GL
Do you still recommend Chin sol / Lioneye's Glare for Ele hit?
And if i could only afford one, which should i pick?
"
Wiizper wrote:

I haven't played EleHit this league, there might be rare bows that are better options. I'll let you do the research on that.

Regarding which bow, I used both. Lion's for trash and Chin for boss.

Don't see why you couldn't afford both. Only the Lion's needs to be 6L, as you use the EleHit on Frostferno for bosses. In fact I never even put skill gems on my Chin, even though it was 6L.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Feb 7, 2019, 8:44:31 AM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:

I haven't played EleHit this league, there might be rare bows that are better options. I'll let you do the research on that.

Don't see why you couldn't afford both. Only the Lion's needs to be 6L, as you use the EleHit on Frostferno for bosses. In fact I never even put skill gems on my Chin, even though it was 6L.

GL!

So really i don't even need a 6 link?

Where is the life / mana regen coming from? Because i don't regen at all when i get hit
And my single target is non existant
My POB says 50k damage, which is 10% of yours, what am i doing wrong?

Spoiler
Last edited by Wiizper on Feb 7, 2019, 12:46:47 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:

GL!

So really i don't even need a 6 link?

Where is the life / mana regen coming from? Because i don't regen at all when i get hit
And my single target is non existant
My POB says 50k damage, which is 10% of yours, what am i doing wrong?

Spoiler

Correct, the 6L is just for trash, so you can probably get by with a 5L.

Figuring out what is the problem with you setup is part of the game. I can't just fix it for you from you linking a few of the items you are using.

Compare your PoB to mine, making sure your "configuration" page is EXACTLY like mine. Though, you can't expect to reach my DPS with a +2 frostferno and no more +gem corruptions, and without Xoph's, without being lvl 96. You have a ways to go still.

My toon in Standard "Ceresao" is still setup for Ele Hit, so you can just compare against that.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 7, 2019, 4:12:12 PM
can you take a look at my build, still getting owned by mino for some reason. thankss

"
yungg113 wrote:
can you take a look at my build, still getting owned by mino for some reason. thankss

You're most likely getting one shot.

1) Your Abyssus is not enchanted, so why use a 48% extra damage one? Get the lowest roll possible.

2) You shouldn't be sub 5k life. Get %life/+life on your jewels and don't prioritize DPS so much.

3) Belt of The Deceiver not only gives you Intimidate, which is a bigger DPS boost than your current belt + the jewel, but it also reduces the crit dmg you take by 30%.

4) You don't need 2 life flasks, but with rare boots you definitely want a bleed flask. Not sure how you are playing without one. Drop Blood and that Hallowed life for
You're missing out on a ton of DPS without a Diamond.

GL
What should i focus on upgrading first? I'd like more damage, i feel like im lacking a bit there, so is claw my best option? Current one is 309 pDPS
Better claw, maim chest(super expensive), or something else?
Last edited by Wiizper on Feb 19, 2019, 4:50:26 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
What should i focus on upgrading first? I'd like more damage, i feel like im lacking a bit there, so is claw my best option? Current one is 309 pDPS
Better claw, maim chest(super expensive), or something else?

hehe more dps!! ;) I feel you..

Def the highest DPS claw you can afford/craft, but just compare your stuff to my toon.

Lately I've gotten a few goodies that upped my DPS a bunch, for example:

maim+crit = yum! 8ex
*forgot to mention: use fossils to craft your own chest. I got this one after a few tries on a 5ex base:

5.5ex sick sick jewel, very hard to find
in Shadow slot 2ex
And don't forget the non-vaal dmg craft on boots ~60-100c

GL

Last edited by corosou on Feb 19, 2019, 6:51:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info