Failed to join any instances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fixit now

I was not having this issues on 7-11-17. I fire up through the steam client which updated before i could login on 7-12-17 and now i cant make it through but one out of 6 portals and the entire game crashes to the login in screen. I have even had it mess up so much that when it tries to login it only half crashes to a character select screen with nothing but the beginning characters and no actual buttons so its a CTL ALT DELETE kinda of fix.
I'm also having endless DC issues starting on 7-11-17. The main server I have been having the most DCs is the Washington DC server. So I been using Texas and notice far less DCs but still happens multiple times an hour. Playing on London seems much more stable for me, but my ping is much higher since I live in US(ohio).

I talked with someone else having the same exact issue and found out that we are both using same ISP: Spectrum and both live in Ohio(US).

I've heard of these type of issues in the past being related to certain ISPs and certain areas where the internet data is being filtered through. Please have your tech people look into this and fix,

Thanks.
Last edited by Uyo on Jul 13, 2017, 2:04:49 AM
Much like the post above me I've had endless DC issues when using a portal or entering a zone starting on 7-11-2017.

Washington DC server with 35ms is unplayable. Dallas with 62ms is better but still bad. The California sever has 90-102ms and is the most usable for me with an entire night o.k. on beta. EU severs with pings over 100ms also seem to work better.

When I do "ping -n 50" to the appropriate server I never get any dropped packets.

I too have Spectrum for an ISP and live in southern Kentucky(US).

Would a VPN help? I wanted to try the two week race but can't see that being feasible with these DC issues.

Thanks.
Last edited by IronPipe on Jul 13, 2017, 12:07:21 PM
Can exclude one more cause of game crashes:
Item filter is not the cause of the crash
I also frequently crash from a map before a big boss dies who's suppossed to drop lots of loot (like T16 bosses or Beyondbosses with MF) sadly its just a programming error that causes the dc and we players can't fix it on our side...
In expectations to dc the 15th time today before the T16 boss dies I created an item filter with the following row:

Hide

DC the moment he died (with a mate together we also noticed the game crashes at calculating the death. My mate didnt get the map completion on that vaaled T16 map. Game freeze a second and kicks us both to login screen. Last portals stolen by the void() - Failed to join instance.
3 - 2 - 1 map gone - FUUUN

focussing on beta sucks when u dont fix problems causing the game to crash and ruining the game fun... would be nice to fix this 4 month old bug that ruins my legacy fun... woud have been soo awesome with ~500dc's less
This has been happening to me as well on both Washington DC and Texas realms. Don't think anything changed on my end. Logging into any character into town, trying to go to hideout, entering/exiting maps have become a complete shot in the dark. I did occasionally hit a stretch of maybe half an hour where everything is okay but once it starts I can go as much as four straight failures to log into town before success.
Played again today and this error comes out again with multi-mod corrupted map [Singapore server], no sextant. Poor server management GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info