Failed to join any instances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fixit now

del
Last edited by Kruciel on Jan 22, 2021, 6:50:48 PM
It's getting really bad. No sextants low maps:

Same issue. Lost 2 vault runs and 8 sextant charges in 20 mins saying an instance error
Last edited by Ghost_medic69 on Jun 10, 2017, 7:22:18 PM
I lost 3 shaped shores in a row, each with 5 sextants applied to them. All after I had entered the map, then portalled out at some point - trying to enter again game me "Failed to join any instance because: Disconnected from server."

As soon as the sextants were consumed, the bug stopped occurring.

In case it's relevant, the leaguestones I ran were:

- Ample Breach Leaguestone of Splinters
- Plentiful Beyond Leaguestone of the Circle
- Thief's Nemesis Leaguestone of Abundance

Hopefully this bug is sorted out, especially considering that Sextants are such a valuable currency.

Amsterdam server is unplayable.

- Ping going from 30 to 2k.
- Always error for instances.
- Dc's all the time.
- When in party, huge lag spikes.
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on Jun 11, 2017, 4:09:44 AM
i used to lose 3-4 maps every days for like 2 weeks

since when i dont open maps with the sextant mod "100%increased damage while stationary", i haven't experienced a map crash.
i decided to try playing agein gona stay awey form thet mod and see what hapens
I decided for the first time to try sextanting shaped courtyard with double beyond. I lost tremendous amounts of currency when two of my maps in a row got corrupted so that it said "failed to join any instances". This is incredibly frustrating and results in a poor play expreience.
I have both (i) Disconnect and map portals disappearing (ii) Failed to join any instances occur a few times. Most of my failure to rejoin instances have been Crypt and Courtyard maps that is heavily sextant (5+). Needless to say, this is very frustrating considering the map investment.

One method that has helped reduce the "Failed to join instances" is pressing "Z" which shows all items on the ground prior to returning to town. If I can re-enter, I press "Z" to see all items again. The failure to re-enter normally occurs when there is alot of items dropped and I suspect that the engine has trouble loading the complicated map mods and all the word item name graphics being shown.

Tinfoil theory but it works for me.
"
Prezes2272 wrote:
This aint funny anymore ... i got that once a week somtime ago but now in last 2 godamn days i lost a lot of maps valuable profecys 2 reliqary drops just cos of this shiet i open a oportal to go sell styff i have on me and then cant enter back to map cos get thet bulsjiet masege Failed to join any instances or just radom dc and rolback meyby insted doing xbox wersion you gona finly polish the pc one .

Why are you not in school rather? G'damn son, you need it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info