-get dc'd completely (kicked back to login screen
-login and go to hideout
-klick on portal "Failed to join instance"
(depending on remaining portals)

Gear skilltree -->see char: IcyMongo

Shaper realm has no special mods, so the instance crash is not related to specific mods.
I can basicly reproduce it each time I go on shapers Realm. Got 3 crashes out of 3 tries so far. I simply won't do it anymore. Just saying that its easy to reproduce it.
UP. FIXED THIS AND GIVE MY CHAOSES FROM MAP BACK
THIS TOO https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1919510
And once again:

From the stickies, which you should learn to read, since it asks you to do exactly that:

"
"
Any client crashes or disconnects are sent to us automatically. Report them if you have steps to reproduce the crash, but if you’re not sure why you crashed, then we’ll be investigating the default crash report ourselves.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
exacly as this aint a crush itself you do not get a crash report this thing just hapen out of nowere and you canot send them a bug report
@Dunedain1014 and all programmer whi might check it:

Can u please look for spells that add objects to the game? Sadly nobody posted here what he plays except for me... Whispering ice is kinda buggy u can dc your teammates by stacking thousends of chards ... they are not removed once expired! When someone follows a whispering ice player the objects long gone are still loaded. I expect that at some point there are too many objects on the instance and it crashes.

Some numbers that might help or prove that this might be the cause:
-I need like 10-15 mins to kill the Minotaur, after clearing the map within 10-15 min
-so ca. 30 mins on the map, sometimes more due to double beyond and additional monster
-channeling non stop whispering ice would end up in 10.062,86 objects per minute so lets say 10k
-that makes 300k objects just created by whispering ice as minimum number

I assume a buffer overflow that crashes the instance, i can reproduce the error. Realy no problem just monitor my run and let a debug run and u probably find the cause.

I just want to help fixing bad programmed shit that causes players to lag (soo many complaints about lags with whispering ice due to roloading ice that long vanished) and instances to crash frequently... This is simply getting hyper annoying, not a single day without instance crashes. If those dc's are logged and checked by default why isnt it fixed after 2-3 months being like this?
Also a thesis: the dc might be caused by too many kills on the map. Just went poojoy's with 2 additional breaches and beyond wiht 60% increased summoned beyonds. it crashed not even half way throught within the first portal use... after killing like 10 beyond bosses and finishing 2 out of 3 breaches. Kinda sad u simply leave that bug in game and ruin all the game fun this league could have...
Is it soo hard to fix this problem? you say they get a dump with each crash, you got 100 crashes within 2 days alone from me... i can basicly crash every map i want to, just overbuff it with tons of creeps and let the server and the fucking shit programmed crap code do the rest... this is getting fucking boring. If you want a reproducing error just monitor me or contact me and i crash you as many maps as you want. whats the fucking problem to fix this crap?

This is 99% an overflow error. It's your job to check whats overflowing and crashes the game, if i would have access to the code and dump files this would have been fixed or i would at least give the feedback that i found the cause but its hard to fix... check for:
number of items dropped in one instance
killed enemies
created and not removed objects like whispering ice
if u count dmg on an instance clear it
I got no fucking idea what you count up and dont dump but is it soo hard to fix this with hundreds of error dumps a day (in case that its true and u get a dump for each crash)?

Did.... No i mean i crashed 3 out of 5 Poorjoys maps i bought and that were meant to farm awesome loot with 10 times the monster size on the map due to all those beyond and breach creeps on top of the default... doing the other 2 maps is just a waste of time and nerves... call me and i crash them for you, i trade 2 more game crashes for a bug fix!
how is it that after 12h being asleep I can still go on a map and it didn't reset.
yet when I am on a map and it resets I can't even go back to it because of "failed to join an instance"
I am having the same problems every 10 mins it says failed to connect to the instance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info