Failed to join any instances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fixit now

This aint funny anymore ... i got that once a week somtime ago but now in last 2 godamn days i lost a lot of maps valuable profecys 2 reliqary drops just cos of this shiet i open a oportal to go sell styff i have on me and then cant enter back to map cos get thet bulsjiet masege Failed to join any instances or just radom dc and rolback meyby insted doing xbox wersion you gona finly polish the pc one .
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2017, 10:28:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same complaint here! What's going on since nearly a week? Never experienced such unstable servers in 4 years of POE!!
Yeah this just happened to me twice in the past 15 minutes... I left my map for a trade and was unable to rejoin. These are maps I used currency on and also hadn't finished. :C

It's kind of frustrating...
same here
funny it only happened to me with shaped courtyard ( rare but not corrupted), but it happened 2 times, yesterday and today

http://imgur.com/a/VwnW6
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Apr 26, 2017, 11:55:46 PM
I just lost two unfinished shaped crypts, with multiple sextants, because of this. First map I left to sell some items, went to town to buy some whetstones, when I went back to my hideout, all my portals were gone (I should have still had 4). Annoying and expensive, but I ran another shaped crypt immediately anyway. After clearing about 60% of the map, I portaled out to sell and when I tried to renter I got the "Error: Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server. / Error: Failed to join any instances." message and all my remaining portals failed.

This on top of having my first and only Shrine Map suffer a server crash right as I was approaching Piety, two days ago (thus I did not get to complete that map on my Atlas, which is costly since I'm in SSF).

Up until I started running tier 14 maps, everything was working fine. Now I'm afraid to run any of the maps I've put so much time into obtaining because I don't want to lose them.

I find this extremely disheartening. Spending weeks working up to where I finally have high maps and then having to worry about the maps disappearing on me if I leave, for any reason, kind of makes me wonder what's the point?

update:

I quit playing for a few hours then came back and tried running my last shaped crypt map. Again, once I left the map it bugged out and all my portals disappeared from my hideout. All three error plagued maps had rare essence mobs carrying four essence orbs.

here's a screenshot from the last shaped crypt
Last edited by slably on Apr 28, 2017, 3:55:17 PM
Best thing is that from the moment of the crush and rollback on my 2 ancient raliqary key i havent got another until now ..... 2 or 3 h after my post 1 droped :D
Last edited by Prezes2272 on May 7, 2017, 5:22:28 PM
I have had it happen three times in the last two days. All on shaped strand maps and after trading with someone that came to my hideout.
same situation with me
Same here, hope this thread is still up to date. Game keep crashing again and again, lost like 3 T16 maps so far and arround 10+ T15 maps due to those instance crashes. Would like to get this error solved aswell.

Getting this bug is rly frustrating... considering all those fancy mods on that corrupted map and just half way done ... It always follows the same pattern: you get thrown out to login screen and then u can count down your portals...

3... 2... 1... map gone

http://imgur.com/a/kQy4K

The error is not server related, due to frequent disconnects I changed server from Milan to Frankfurt and to Amsterdam but it's game related to crash your map instance... Would be nice to fix that.
Last edited by GevatterTODdy on May 9, 2017, 12:37:53 PM
Maybe you can check if there is a problem with whispering ice... The whispering ice effect is always reloaded to other players who didnt see you casting it, thats just super bad and I get the feeling that the number of casted spells has an effect on the instance. I run cast while channeling and fill the whole map with millions of ice shards and i think that might cause a problem. I just crashed an instance by just casting the whispering ice... I Actualy run hard maps with double beyond 40%+ mob size and bonus creeps + bonus boxes and i need that many spells to finish all those bonus creeps! But it seems like that is crashing the instance....
Just killed the 15-20th beyond boss on my map and then it just crashed when there was no enemie remain in my spell.
The remaining 16 whispering ice instances were just raining down on nothing after killing the 4th beyond boss in a row on that position (with the 20% chance to spawn a beyond boss on beyond boss kill) and then it crashed before the last some spells were ending. Pretty sad I can't go for excitement maps...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info