Failed to join any instances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fixit now

Not sure why tf did moders move all replies from my forum port to this one, but anyway... Same problem here, happened to me like 4 times in a row. GGG is prolly totally busy making some new precious MTX's.
Is there way to fix it? Just having same error, and I dont wanna loose stuff on the map what leaguestones done there. Error eating portals. Last time I had this and relogged, all portals simply gone.

Any ways to do somth?
Daym.

Lost it.
Same shit here !

2 Shaped Strands with plenty sextants. i wanted to empty my backpack befor opening diviners strong box and its gone. Failed to join any instance... im done for today. THX GGG
I am having this problem as well. Constant disconnects when trying to change zones. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
I'm having the same issue. I am not able to join instances.
Still happening, can we get an opdate from GGG even if it's just a short response that u work on it? It keeps happening every 2nd map to me, running maps with double beyond and mostly cant finish the maps since they nearly always crash before finishing. Need to fix this is getting hpyer annoying.
Just lost a T3 rare talisman, Got dc'd right after it dropped... thx a lot
3 T16 maps in a row DC'd, afterwards 5 or 4 ports remain and it's not possible to reconnect to the map... this is getting out of control... cant do any shit against it, thats your job to do.........help pls!!
Same today

Failed to join any instances

lost chance to get good item.

Logout
Last edited by VeiZyr on May 24, 2017, 10:18:25 AM
it's the 10% damage while stationary sextant mod that creates this bug, avoid this mod!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info