Bill Nye, how far you have fallen

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've always thought the double standard with toplessness to be a tad sexist anyway.

Womens breasts are oversexualized. Things need to change.
Oh yeah, can't forget the movie about holes.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've always thought the double standard with toplessness to be a tad sexist anyway.
What concern of it is yours who sexualizes what, until and unless it involves the use of force? I don't see the offense in turning someone else on.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

my love of tits aint changing
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 26, 2017, 8:37:33 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
What concern of it is yours who sexualizes what, until and unless it involves the use of force? I don't see the offense in turning someone else on.

Titty envy. =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
This thread has taken so many paths....

Titties are neat tho anyone who dislike them are just jealous because they don't have any.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

1 ) Science should be independent. If Climate change is a scientific theory, you either find evidences supporting it or against it. We don't care what your opinions are or what you think.

Well the problem as you should very well know, its exactly that, politics in science. It is on both sides.
That climate change happens is accepted, whether its caused by humans or not is the part where people disagree with, people include scientists. When you monetary backing is withdrawn because you reach a different conclusion than what is politically wanted then its when we have a problem. While it always existed, I'd say politicization of science started peaking with a "documentary" by a well known political liar ("I invented the internet" AH!)

As I see it, the data is inconclusive. I do think however that its ideal that we reduce pollution.

Majority of evidences support Climate change is Human caused.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

1 ) Science should be independent. If Climate change is a scientific theory, you either find evidences supporting it or against it. We don't care what your opinions are or what you think.

Well the problem as you should very well know, its exactly that, politics in science. It is on both sides.
That climate change happens is accepted, whether its caused by humans or not is the part where people disagree with, people include scientists. When you monetary backing is withdrawn because you reach a different conclusion than what is politically wanted then its when we have a problem. While it always existed, I'd say politicization of science started peaking with a "documentary" by a well known political liar ("I invented the internet" AH!)

As I see it, the data is inconclusive. I do think however that its ideal that we reduce pollution.

Majority of evidences support Climate change is Human caused.

"evidences" bull-fucking shit.
Climate change cycles are not precise and there are too many unquantifiable variables in the distant unrecorded past(not to mention uncertainty in the temperature estimates), for one to say the "human footprint" is as heavy as it is implied with any certainty.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 27, 2017, 1:00:18 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:

"evidences" bull-fucking shit.
Climate change cycles are not precise and there are too many unquantifiable variables in the distant unrecorded past(not to mention uncertainty in the temperature estimates), for one to say the "human footprint" is as heavy as it is implied with any certainty.

The world must be crazy, to get together and sign the Paris agreement to stop carbon emission that they aren't even sure cause climate change. Humanity Is Insane.

/sarcasm
"
deathflower wrote:

The world must be crazy, to get together and sign the Paris agreement to stop carbon emission that they aren't even sure cause climate change. Humanity Is Insane.

/sarcasm

Yes. Yes, they are. And Western Europe is the epicenter of the madness. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info