I like the vagina hole.

I like holes in general

Donut holes are pretty good too!

I prefer appel pies
"
diablofdb wrote:
I prefer appel pies

I bet you do.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Come on down p**sy lovers~

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
We should make a thread about holes
Beware the holes with teeth

"
TheWretch wrote:

I like you :3
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I like you :3

<3

Spoiler
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I like the vagina hole.
I like holes in general
From an evolutionary perspective, an affinity for holes in general was probably sufficient for ensuring significant use of the reproductively expedient ones. Mother Nature might be anti-anti-hetero, but I doubt she's anti-bi.

Holes are, in some cases, optional for animal reproduction:

"
The evolution of animal genitalia - Menno Schilthuizen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPJkz-D5II

=@[.]@=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I've always thought the double standard with toplessness to be a tad sexist anyway.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info