Bill Nye, how far you have fallen

who care we can have sex with robots. Also Trannies>women (Trannies can t get pregnant).
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
who care we can have sex with robots. Also Trannies>women (Trannies can t get pregnant).

Trannies also have dicks so you are left with the butthole which actually makes you gay for fucking another man in the butthole.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Trannies also have dicks so you are left with the butthole which actually makes you gay for fucking another man in the butthole.

a hole is a hole xD
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

a hole is a hole xD

So you like goin' hoggin'?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I like many things
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 26, 2017, 4:12:04 PM
I like the vagina hole.
Well this thread got...
U MAD?
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I like the vagina hole.

I like holes in general
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I like the vagina hole.

I like holes in general

Donut holes are pretty good too!

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I like the vagina hole.
I like holes in general
From an evolutionary perspective, an affinity for holes in general was probably sufficient for ensuring significant use of the reproductively expedient ones. Mother Nature might be anti-anti-hetero, but I doubt she's anti-bi.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 26, 2017, 4:21:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info