Bill Nye, how far you have fallen

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Better yet. Let's see someone here answer that question. To what degree is human activities causing climate change?

Factories and dairy farming.

You right wing crazies need a right wing thread so you can all gather everything anti liberal and anti logic in there and praise Trump for life. Right now Off Topic is all about crazy right wingers and their Trump dictator in charge.

I actually know the answer to that question. It isn't to troll. I'm interested to see how many would get that answer right.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
snip

I know that feel from Einstein and ironically, there is a famous quote from him that make sense from this new Bill Nye video.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Einstein must be rolling over his grave right now seeing this..this....I am speechless to say. The rest of the historical scientists throughout time must be covering their face in shame.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Oh that gender garbage is a pure goldmine. Low and behold infidels for Count "Nazi Pug" Dankula has tried to wrap his head around that insanity :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5Hdidlh2g

Also it might be that we are not far from a age when a slice of the SJW plague spectrum gets shoehorned as a part of the S.T.E.M. collective. Get a sneak peek of S.T.E.A.M.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHKW5AWLby0&t=547s
"
morbo wrote:
This Nye guy went full SJW, it seems. Never go full SJW.

History of transjender science:

1.) Phase1: muh jender is a social construct
2.) Phase2: no, actually there are female or male brains in the wrong bodies, maybe
3.) ???
4.) Profit (from gov grants)

E:
Let's agree that man made global warming is a social construct, ok (since it's man made - doh!)? My feels tell me it will start cooling soon.

There is biological sex and there is sexual orientation. They are different.

There are climate change deniers and then there are climate change skeptics.

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
snip

I know that feel from Einstein and ironically, there is a famous quote from him that make sense from this new Bill Nye video.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Einstein must be rolling over his grave right now seeing this..this....I am speechless to say. The rest of the historical scientists throughout time must be covering their face in shame.

Technically not.
Bill Nye is Children's TV show person. Einstein is dead, he can't roll over. They are dead and you are falsely misrepresenting them.

Even if they get Richard Dawkins or any scientist to dance with the weird vagina song. What is the big deal?
Off Topic became Breitbart.
If gender is a social construct, then SJW academia can create an infinite number of genders, at will. If gender is biologic, then every new gender have to be proven scientifically. In a way, it's better to stick to the "social construct" and save a ton of taxpayer money.

Science has already been infiltrated by leftist ideology and this process will only continue. By discriminating merit and pushing gender / minority / race quotas and similar feminist inter-sectional bullshit.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
deathflower wrote:
here is biological sex and there is sexual orientation. They are different.

I wansn't taking about neither, but about "gender", which apparently is an entirely different thing than sex or sexual orientation.

"
deathflower wrote:
There are climate change deniers and then there are climate change skeptics.

Two things I know about climate change:

1.) Science has been infiltrated by leftist ideology & dogma, so being a skeptic is required.

2.) Even if EU and US, "carbon taxes" the shit out of everyone and forces people to ride bikes all day, it won't do shit, because major polluters and overpopulated countries in development (China, India, Africa...) wont do the same.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Better yet. Let's see someone here answer that question. To what degree is human activities causing climate change?

Factories and dairy farming.

You right wing crazies need a right wing thread so you can all gather everything anti liberal and anti logic in there and praise Trump for life. Right now Off Topic is all about crazy right wingers and their Trump dictator in charge.

What do either of these posts have to do with the video? The video is just cringe worthy.

You'd be hard strung to find someone here who is very far right from center.

Bill Nye should stick to actual science and facts on this show, not this type of anti-science rhetoric and propaganda.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 26, 2017, 9:50:36 AM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Off Topic became Breitbart.

I doubt you could find more than one or two people here that actually use Breitbart as a news source, that would be like using CNN as a news source... blatantly retarded to think either give the news without putting a twist on it to conform with their bias.

Meanwhile, I've actually seen people post from mediamatters, huffpost, vox, salon on this forum

W I L D
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 26, 2017, 9:57:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info