How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

"
I'll be 40/40 next league :_; bullies!

in 3.0 there will be a challenge "is not a t-rex"

so only 39/40 for your lol
I dont see any any key!
Never paid attention to them... but it says I've done 16. No idea which ones.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
NO BULLY PLS

Waiting for beta. Couldn't care less about Legacy.

Oh, and bully this guy too <3

"
k1rage wrote:
"
HELLA MEAN

I love how naming and shaming is not allowed... but that apparently only applies to people not dinosaurs lol

Yeah, GGG is perfectly fine with dinosaurs bullying. xD
"
Perq wrote:
The 1000 grind is horrifying. Slowed down a lot due to repetition. :V The boss grind is pretty scary, too. But I'll probably try to get to 40.

About the 1000 maps you may consider Building a char with lot of movespeed / buy some map bulk like shaped mesa etc ... then enjoy the journey watching few movies on netflix :)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Apr 24, 2017, 1:55:37 PM
"
HELLA MEAN

rekt
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I may get level 90 and a level 20 gem unless I quit soon, but I've given up on everything else. I posted a couple of weeks ago about stuff like 8/12 Perandus chests, 4/5 Beyond demons, etc. Since that time I've got 2 more invasion bosses and one more talisman boss, and that's it. I can't even get 4/4 ascension since I haven't found the 6th trial yet.

I play casual and I never expected to get 36, but the not-random RNG that GGG uses is against me this league.

I'll probably play something else until 3.0.
Atm 25 but im not focusing on them just farming strands
"
k1rage wrote:
"
I'll be 40/40 next league :_; bullies!

in 3.0 there will be a challenge "is not a t-rex"

so only 39/40 for your lol

more like Kill T-Rex

soo I_NO suicide ?:D
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Hit 36 today and ill prob leave it at that as this was my least favorite league ever.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Boring. No proper incentive to do challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info