How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

Got really lucky with last talis boss and then did the pt 3 complete these encounters which was easier than it looked. Now I really am done.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 8, 2017, 6:34:01 PM
Did 50 Rigwalds. God bless partying!
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 23, 2017, 2:23:03 AM
Hit 24/40 for footprints. I like the glow. Anything after this is gravy. I'm not shooting for 36/40, though. That portal doesn't impress me, with everything else I have. Until we have an option to randomly rotate portal selection or something, it's going to be hard to go away from these:

Spoiler
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Hit 24/40 for footprints. I like the glow. Anything after this is gravy. I'm not shooting for 36/40, though. That portal doesn't impress me, with everything else I have. Until we have an option to randomly rotate portal selection or something, it's going to be hard to go away from these:

Spoiler

Legacy portal is on par / better than all of them (Except Perandus maybe) though.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Legacy portal is on par / better than all of them (Except Perandus maybe) though.

We will have to agree to disagree, then.

There is definitely a beauty in simplicity, but the Legacy portal reminds me of a recolored
Left me a little disappointed.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on May 23, 2017, 3:42:18 AM
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

We will have to agree to disagree, then.

There is definitely a beauty in simplicity, but the Legacy portal reminds me of a recolored
Left me a little disappointed.

Look, it's same story for everyone basically.

This portal looks meh -> Person hits 36 challenges -> OMG THIS PORTAL IS AWESOME OH MY GOD O_O
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 23, 2017, 4:26:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info