How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

Have to give up at current 20 :( just don't have time to lvl a fifth char.
Why level another character to get more challenges? I got mine with only 1 character all league.
Censored.
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Legacy Portal is AWESOME. Believe me dude. It's amazing. You absolutely should get it.

But I know how this portal looks like and sorry to say, for me it's just ugly hole.

If it makes you happier, I can admit, that it's not the ugliest one, that essence portal was much worse. And that shaper portal is not much better. How any portal in the game except maybe D

I personally the best like ATM Voidgate portal. This is how portal should look like :)

I mean - what exactly is ugly about Legacy Portal? Why you think so?

I have impression that everyone who thinks that this Portal is Meh, just didn't got it yet. Everyone I talked with who got it, thinks it's amazing.

This is one time MTX you only can get from challenges. Think abou it. :P I lost Monkey from Prophecie like that :<

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Not crazy about the portal either. I won't cry if I don't get 2 more and miss it.

Herecy!

"
shooting for 11!

Shoot for the stars baby!

"
The_Gurk wrote:
Have to give up at current 20 :( just don't have time to lvl a fifth char.

Yeah, you don't need fifth char for that. :)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 5, 2017, 2:56:11 AM
the mtx for legacy league is TRASH

idk why i went for em, it looks like crap

... i guess the footprints are sorta okay, but holy shit the weapon effect is LAME AS FUCK
and sure the portal has stars but it doesnt beat perandus portal.. NOT EVEN CLOSE
Got 40/40 first time this league, I think I'll stick to 36 next time. The portal's awesome though! I'll probably use it forever!
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Hit 40/40 2 Days ago - its always my league goal - i love those challenges no matter how grindy they are :p

Iam still salty that I didnt finished Perandus (only 37/40 :cry:)

I did nearly all challenges by myself, only part where i used some "help" where some Breach and Atziri Splits, last Invasion Boss (that was before i know you can force the spawning a bit)

The most Challenges you will complete by yourself just by aiming for the 1000 map challenges - just rotate the right leaguestones.

I know iam playin too much- nearly used all my spare time in the evening - not easy when you got a job + family :) So around 2 months 4 hours a day - and i could have done a lot of things with more efficiency. Get the right lootfilter settings and skipping a lot of bad prophecys instead of running em (hello Feral Lord :p) and if you aiming for only the mtx you can do it in half the time :)

I made so much money selling Essence / Perandus / Talisman / Warband Bosses - its freakin insane - I easily fund my whole HoWa Raider with it.

Iam glad to help others - so msg me here or ingame and iam glad to help- whatever you need- uber, shaper, talisman, lab... for free - done with the league ;)

Good luck hunting - and the portal mtx really is worth it.

Last edited by noobstaa on May 5, 2017, 7:43:38 AM
"
Got 40/40 first time this league, I think I'll stick to 36 next time. The portal's awesome though! I'll probably use it forever!

Yep, this guy is on point!

"
CaoMengde wrote:
the mtx for legacy league is TRASH

idk why i went for em, it looks like crap

... i guess the footprints are sorta okay, but holy shit the weapon effect is LAME AS FUCK
and sure the portal has stars but it doesnt beat perandus portal.. NOT EVEN CLOSE

You didn't get Portal yet.

Well, Perandus portal is great too :) Space portal to another dimension that hypnotises you as you watch it's transformations closely is on different level for me though.

"
noobstaa wrote:
Hit 40/40 2 Days ago - its always my league goal - i love those challenges no matter how grindy they are :p

Iam still salty that I didnt finished Perandus (only 37/40 :cry:)

I did nearly all challenges by myself, only part where i used some "help" where some Breach and Atziri Splits, last Invasion Boss (that was before i know you can force the spawning a bit)

The most Challenges you will complete by yourself just by aiming for the 1000 map challenges - just rotate the right leaguestones.

I know iam playin too much- nearly used all my spare time in the evening - not easy when you got a job + family :) So around 2 months 4 hours a day - and i could have done a lot of things with more efficiency. Get the right lootfilter settings and skipping a lot of bad prophecys instead of running em (hello Feral Lord :p) and if you aiming for only the mtx you can do it in half the time :)

I made so much money selling Essence / Perandus / Talisman / Warband Bosses - its freakin insane - I easily fund my whole HoWa Raider with it.

Iam glad to help others - so msg me here or ingame and iam glad to help- whatever you need- uber, shaper, talisman, lab... for free - done with the league ;)

Good luck hunting - and the portal mtx really is worth it.

I am kinda not sure about End-game grinds and Tri-League maps challenges? How much time it took to complete them?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 5, 2017, 8:13:47 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I am kinda not sure about End-game grinds and Tri-League maps challenges? How much time it took to complete them?

it really depends-

Wanna do em as fast as possible or solo?

For 1000 Map grind - you can either pic a fast build and run strands in ~30 secs with a uberstrict filter oder do very fast layout maps like mesa and run straight up to the boss. shaped atlas helps here alot!
When calculating like one minute for a fast map (all loading times, stashing etc included) and if you mentally stabilised - 60 maps a hour - 960 maps a day :p - you get the the Idea ;)

For the Endgame grind- its all about Splits - you can easily do breach, atziri and rigwald- shouldnt take you long despite you got the keys, stones, fragments etc

Lab - I always do a lot of labs in the beginning of the league - so i hit this challenge very early
I did the Guardians - selfsustained the maps - one evening like 4-5 hours
Atziri - did 50 alone and 50 with a split group (10-15 mins each)
Breach - did like 60 in splitruns (around 10min each) and the rest solo (3-5 mins) - mostly chayula for xp and fun :)

So timeinvest depends mostly on finding a good & fast group-

so overall - the last 2 challenges will take nearly the same amount as the first 36-38 =)

I hit 36 at the Beginning of April.

"
noobstaa wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

it really depends-

Wanna do em as fast as possible or solo?

For 1000 Map grind - you can either pic a fast build and run strands in ~30 secs with a uberstrict filter oder do very fast layout maps like mesa and run straight up to the boss. shaped atlas helps here alot!
When calculating like one minute for a fast map (all loading times, stashing etc included) and if you mentally stabilised - 60 maps a hour - 960 maps a day :p - you get the the Idea ;)

For the Endgame grind- its all about Splits - you can easily do breach, atziri and rigwald- shouldnt take you long despite you got the keys, stones, fragments etc

Lab - I always do a lot of labs in the beginning of the league - so i hit this challenge very early
I did the Guardians - selfsustained the maps - one evening like 4-5 hours
Atziri - did 50 alone and 50 with a split group (10-15 mins each)
Breach - did like 60 in splitruns (around 10min each) and the rest solo (3-5 mins) - mostly chayula for xp and fun :)

So timeinvest depends mostly on finding a good & fast group-

so overall - the last 2 challenges will take nearly the same amount as the first 36-38 =)

I hit 36 at the Beginning of April.

Hmm, so even if I am not particulary fast, I can realistically get 1000+ Maps in 3-5 days. Guardians in 1-2 day, Breaches in 2-3 days. Atziri in 4-5 days. And Uber Lab in whatever, right?
Im not even really trying but they keep going up with minimal time Ive invested into playing poe last few weeks (cant be more than 1 hour/day max plus I was at a conference for a week)

if I actually try now I can prolly get another like 6 fairly easily pending RNG (1 invasion boss/2 prophecy chains/3 unique maps/1 essence/3 twinned maps/2 tali bosses)

[in ssf of course]
Last edited by grepman on May 6, 2017, 5:54:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info