How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

Got 36 for the first time!

I could get maybe 2 more but I'm not setting foot in the Lab and there's no way I can do the End Game Grind ones so I think I'm done.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I didn't play this league, but I_NO and 12 challenges? TOP KEK. ARMS TOO SHORT FOR THIS LEAGUE.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 28, 2017, 2:28:34 PM
Having no luck with one essence, 3 perandus, 2 talis bosses and the dopey warbands. The map grind? i'm only about a quarter there but I don't see the point if I'm stuck with these others.
Censored.
39 / 40 - Only 100 maps to go and i'm really getting sick of it. Don't want to see a map again after this, but we all know that next league GGG will probably do something similar anyway...
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Having no luck with one essence, 3 perandus, 2 talis bosses and the dopey warbands. The map grind? i'm only about a quarter there but I don't see the point if I'm stuck with these others.

/trade 820

"
SaintLucifer wrote:
39 / 40 - Only 100 maps to go and i'm really getting sick of it. Don't want to see a map again after this, but we all know that next league GGG will probably do something similar anyway...

Even though you run rotations with predictable layout maps?
Finally got the 1k maps, so now i'm at 40/40 and going for a nice break...
I dont care about them unless MTX is better than you can buy like dem wings or red armor when I played HC. Any challenge I get is by accident so long as they pushing sub par MTX
Git R Dun!
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Finally got the 1k maps, so now i'm at 40/40 and going for a nice break...

gz man^

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont care about them unless MTX is better than you can buy like dem wings or red armor when I played HC. Any challenge I get is by accident so long as they pushing sub par MTX

Then you definetely should get 36 for Portal effect. Space portal is probably best portal effect in the game. It's just awesome. Dem Wings from Beyond have NOTHING on this portal, man. Nothing gets anything on this portal actually.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 1, 2017, 1:02:09 PM
Hit 40/40 challenges today, a first for me as I tended to play Standard league mostly. Most annoying challenge was probably the 1000 tri-league map challenge, when I was almost L96 playing normally I was at like 450/1000. Like many other players I simply spam chained shaped mesas killing the boss only to complete it. IMO the challenge should have been 500/500, but completion wouldn't be just killing the boss - but also completing the three leaguestone effects in the map.

I saw a post from someone saying that this league is a great template for what Standard League should be permanently, and I kinda agree. It's a great way of having all the league modifiers in the game without convoluting everything.
My goal was to reach 36/40 in SC SSF, got it done yesterday. Bad plan, never doing challenges in SSF again. Sometimes RNG truly is a bitch.

I feel so burned out that i'm not touching this game again until 3.0 is released.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info