How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

Challenges? CBA ... but what really bothers me is the fact that I haven't found a single relic yet after eight weeks. Amassed like 15k coins and the best offer I got from Scamdiro was a f*cking Tabula. Rly suxx. ;)
trucking along just fine. actually aiming for 36 challenges this league. In fact, at 30, this is the most i've completed during a league. normally i don't care too much, but that portal is purdy
Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr
totally not going for 40/40 ! Definitely not running shaped mesas, bogs and shaped valleys in 20-30 sec for boss only and sniffing out grind rotations on 820!

inb4 dino gets 40 done in like 2 weeks.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 24, 2017, 7:32:51 AM
I'm at the point in the league where I'm stuck trying out more silly builds instead of grinding onward with my main. Though 28 is alright, I think, for doing them on my own instead of buying carries/820s.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
same as every other league. 0.
Had 40 for a few weeks now lmao

Don't know if I wanna keep making this a thing though, this league was just tedious and got burnt out fast
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 24, 2017, 8:17:34 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Had 40 for a few weeks now lmao

Don't know if I wanna keep making this a thing though, this league was just tedious and got burnt out fast

There is too many lesbians throwing stuff at people this League.
I'm actually not focusing for challenges, they just coming as I play and I'm on 22 so far, even playing in standard and managed to get more challenges than I_NO :D but want to get my 2nd char to 90(89 so far) so I may focus to get couple more challenges done;) GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I got my portal effect a few weeks ago. Legacy really wasn't as fun as I had hoped; Leaguestones are just a really tiresome and annoying mechanic to me.

Gotta say, though, this portal MTX is probably my favorite out of all of 'em.
People in voice before they got the portal: ITS JUST A COSMIC ASSHOLE WITH SPARKLS MAN

Same people after they got the portal: MAN ITS AWESOM, EPIQ STYLE LIKE AN ABYSS YOU WALK INTO, BEAST PORTAL EVER

humans be humans

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info