How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
I got what I needed, then I bounced.

Same :-)

Btw T-rex can get 36 in no time if she really wants to...

Don't lie to yourself - you want this awesome gorgeous Space Portal that transcends reality <3
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 25, 2017, 6:37:04 AM
Challenges are a pain in the ass on SSF...

That said, need one more unique map for that challenge - got HoGM, just need to actually complete it.
Have uber fragments, just need to run it and not rip the set.
No luck with talismans, have like an entire stash tab full of T1 talismans, half of one with T2 talismans and only 3 T3 ones.
Perandus chests are pure RNG. Still need two more.
Invaders are a bitch too, somebody linked me a spreadsheet apparently listing places where they can spawn but I managed to burn through 8 invasion leaguestones and 1 invasion leaguestone of terror and didn't find any of the ones I was missing.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Will probably try to get to 24.
First league I went without a shop. I traded but I had to grind my currency. Being too lazy can sometimes be the best motivator.

Was stuck at 35 and leveling a wander.

Had several options to choose from for 36: uber lab, prophecy chains, warband leaders.

Decided to go for prophecy chains since I really could not handle uberlab on my baked potato and running maps in a party for wanrbands was also a nono.

Guess I could have gotten 36 sooner but meh. At least the illusion is still there.

Good luck to everyone still grinding!

Last edited by Hallsttattian on Apr 25, 2017, 9:16:58 AM
Mostly stuck, 4/5 Beyond, still missing Perandus chests, a mappool that simply does not want to get higher than 14....so many "easy" still missing.

Aimed to get 36 before the league startet, but as casual I see no more chance to reach that.

Damn, I paused to long and I am totally sick of trading (so SSF this time)...if I only had the time, like back in the days of the origin leagacy...

PS: Guess no one at my level has less challenges :D (atm 94 -> 25) Seen ppls in the end-eightys having 40 - RESPECT for that!
Last edited by Volin on Apr 25, 2017, 9:38:32 AM
Stalled at for the moment.

Partly because of r/l time constraints, and partly because the next set of challenges I'm doing are all being done at the same time.

My target for this league is 32. That would be 5th hideout trophy + 1. That target is what I think is reasonable for my overall time investment potential. If I end of up having more time, of course I'd add more to that, including Tri-League T6+ maps, eight mod maps, twinned maps, encounters II, and more.

The bulk of my progress so far was strictly solo (no, not SSF). I've gotten help for just a few tasks of a couple challenges whenever offers popped up in guild chat.

For fun I track my own progression with a personal app I have, generates an image and I add it to my second screen background. Here's just the legacy challenge target progression (purple highlight means I'll probably get guild or global 820 help for them)...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pffft casuals.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Stalled at for the moment.

Partly because of r/l time constraints, and partly because the next set of challenges I'm doing are all being done at the same time.

My target for this league is 32. That would be 5th hideout trophy + 1. That target is what I think is reasonable for my overall time investment potential. If I end of up having more time, of course I'd add more to that, including Tri-League T6+ maps, eight mod maps, twinned maps, encounters II, and more.

The bulk of my progress so far was strictly solo (no, not SSF). I've gotten help for just a few tasks of a couple challenges whenever offers popped up in guild chat.

For fun I track my own progression with a personal app I have, generates an image and I add it to my second screen background. Here's just the legacy challenge target progression (purple highlight means I'll probably get guild or global 820 help for them)...

gimme that app!

You can buy from trade 820 / snipe from global 820 with Global 820 Master a lot of challenges.

I don't really get this whole challenge thing at all tbh. I usually eventually grab as many as I think give me something nice (Portal this time is ugly so meh, stopped at 24), but really I could also go all league without finishing a single challenge.

What I want are new unqiues and a well geared char, the rest is for larpers.
"
Burgingham wrote:
I don't really get this whole challenge thing at all tbh. I usually eventually grab as many as I think give me something nice (Portal this time is ugly so meh, stopped at 24), but really I could also go all league without finishing a single challenge.

What I want are new unqiues and a well geared char, the rest is for larpers.

No, wtf? This portal is just amazing. It's probably best portal effect in the game. It looks really awesome. When you use this portal it's like you become one with the Universe...it's incredible.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
gimme that app!

Whenever I get around to finishing the app (does multiple things for me as a PoE player), I'll certainly release it to the community.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You can buy from trade 820 / snipe from global 820 with Global 820 Master a lot of challenges.

Yeah, I could easily just do 820 and get challenges, but that defeats the "challenge" for me. I'd do 820 as a last resort if I ever felt I'd fallen behind where I want to be. Mostly I'd get help from my guild or just friendly people on the forums (as I did in Prophecy, kudos to databeaver for most of that help). Taking it a bit further: I could take a vacation from work, spend r/l money just to get exalts for Chinese farmers, along with the best gear for the best clear speed and farm 40 challenges in a month, but again, not me, and it wouldn't be fun. ;-)

"
Burgingham wrote:

It's just a way way to put my new builds through a test within a time limit. I enjoy seeing how many challenges I can get since I don't have nearly as much gaming time as other players might have. I don't play for the bigger MTX rewards (couldn't care less about them), though the totems are fun since it's a much more frequent reward to get each section.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info