Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

What about the disgusting women who breastfeed children who are way too fucking old to be breastfed?

For example:
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
LadyZeyra wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
If I start masturbating in the middle of a restaurant, I wouldn't force you to look, and masturbation is completely natural.

Getting your tits out in a restaurant isn't like eating on a couch....

Oh wait, you're serious. Oh. Oh, jeez.

Stick to the topic instead of irrelevant memes, it just makes you seem like a kid.

"
The very fact that people cannot accept breastfeeding frightens me.

Everyone can accept breast feeding, the discussion is whether it's appropriate in a restaurant full of strangers who are trying to eat, especially when you can just put the milk in a bottle to avoid there being any issue at all for anyone.

"
Pls try to stop sexualizing the female form; I know it's hard, it's been ingrained in your thought process since you yourself were breast-feeding (or bottle-feeding, idk ur life), but women are people too.

I didn't sexualize anything. If I found it sexual I'd have less of a problem with it. If a woman says she doesn't want to see my scrotum in a restaurant while she's eating, does that mean she's sexualizing me? Bizarre....

"
No one's shoving boobs in your face, you don't have to look. In most cases the breastfeeding mother is subtle about it, at least give her some iota of respect and don't become a slack-jawed hillbilly at the sight of boob. Again, this goes back to the over-sexaulization, try not to do that.

If I whip my dick out in a restaurant, I'm not shoving it in people's faces, they don't have to look. Though apparently if they do, I can accuse them of sexualizing me...

The fact that you think there is anything sexual about this says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else, or the topic at hand.

Edit; Also just to add, I have no idea how this works in Merica, but here in Cambodia women would have more of a problem with you getting your tits out in a restaurant than men would. It's not about "western values" as some here have suggested. Fortunetely, it doesn't happen here, they have more self respect and respect for others than to get their saggy lactating tits out when people are trying to eat.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 23, 2017, 3:12:33 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Edit; Also just to add, I have no idea how this works in Merica, but here in Cambodia women would have more of a problem with you getting your tits out in a restaurant than men would. It's not about "western values" as some here have suggested. Fortunetely, it doesn't happen here, they have more self respect and respect for others than to get their saggy lactating tits out when people are trying to eat.

Ah, I was wondering what's the big problem. If it doesn't happen I assure you it will stop being interesting or in any way remarkable after you've seen it a few times, you're having lunch, baby's having lunch, all's well with the universe.

I thought the thread was more about 'I'm sick of seeing it, please stop'? This is pretty much being, say, a virgin complaining that women snore after having sex.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
LadyZeyra wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
If I start masturbating in the middle of a restaurant, I wouldn't force you to look, and masturbation is completely natural.

Getting your tits out in a restaurant isn't like eating on a couch....

Oh wait, you're serious. Oh. Oh, jeez.

Stick to the topic instead of irrelevant memes, it just makes you seem like a kid.

"
The very fact that people cannot accept breastfeeding frightens me.

Everyone can accept breast feeding, the discussion is whether it's appropriate in a restaurant full of strangers who are trying to eat, especially when you can just put the milk in a bottle to avoid there being any issue at all for anyone.

"
Pls try to stop sexualizing the female form; I know it's hard, it's been ingrained in your thought process since you yourself were breast-feeding (or bottle-feeding, idk ur life), but women are people too.

I didn't sexualize anything. If I found it sexual I'd have less of a problem with it. If a woman says she doesn't want to see my scrotum in a restaurant while she's eating, does that mean she's sexualizing me? Bizarre....

"
No one's shoving boobs in your face, you don't have to look. In most cases the breastfeeding mother is subtle about it, at least give her some iota of respect and don't become a slack-jawed hillbilly at the sight of boob. Again, this goes back to the over-sexaulization, try not to do that.

If I whip my dick out in a restaurant, I'm not shoving it in people's faces, they don't have to look. Though apparently if they do, I can accuse them of sexualizing me...

The fact that you think there is anything sexual about this says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else, or the topic at hand.

So now you comapre your dick with a womans breasts? How does whipping out your dick make sense? Compare breasts with breasts and genitals with genitals. Lol, dumbest thing i read all day tho, thx.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
raics wrote:
you're having lunch, baby's having lunch, all's well with the universe.

^

/thread
on the real tho what if my baby only eats food that i regurgitate like a bird

even if it is a good lookin momma doing it, the sexual part doesn't cross my mind at all, you shouldn't apply how you feel to others because all people don't see things the same way

if someone has their tit out at a restaurant feeding some baby idc, just follow the dress code of the establishment like everyone else
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 23, 2017, 4:58:03 PM
breastfeeding is natural. But so is masturbating, pooping and peeing.
"
Manocean wrote:
if someone has their tit out at a restaurant feeding some baby idc, just follow the dress code of the establishment like everyone else

Sure, house rules are the law if no higher instance covers the matter at hand, but the owners are generally careful about things like 'feeding the baby on the premises is not allowed'. It's one thing for pets or such but nobody needs to start his day with a lawsuit on the grounds discrimination and infringement of basic human rights or something, it's a sensitive matter. Gotta say we're discussing something here that doesn't really happen very often, what you got are basically three types of places

1. Those with a policy - usually posh places you need to book in advance, it isn't often stated openly but it kinda goes without saying you're expected not to bring your toddler in there no matter how cute or well behaved it is. And that's simply because you came to relax and enjoy your lunch, not fuss about the baby so you either won't visit such places or give the baby some recreational alcohol and leave it with someone reliable for a few hours.

2. Those that give a damn - mostly mid tier family restaurants, if the need to nurse the bebe arises the mother will usually ask to use the back room or kindly be offered one. Nobody has any reason to refuse that, or at least I never heard of a case when someone absolutely insisted on making a show out of it. Contrary to what some are thinking, breastfeeding enthusiasts by and large are not exibitionists which means they do not enjoy doing it in public, even if they aren't ashamed to.

3. Those that don't - run of the mill station eateries, fast food dives, local restaurants where everyone knows each other by first name, that's usually where you can see a thing like that. Either the circulation of customers is so rapid nobody pays any attention to anything besides his plate, or not giving a rat's ass about pretty much anything is the actual company policy and those that make any kind of fuss are gently but firmly shown the door. Can't help but note you can usually see much more shocking things in places like that.

So yeah, it isn't a terribly common sight, but that's probably besides the point, we're talking about the other side of the medal here. And I'm still thinking that even in the unlikely case that it does happen, a decent person can't allow himself to be shocked or disgusted by a minor thing like that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 23, 2017, 6:11:35 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
breastfeeding is natural. But so is masturbating, pooping and peeing.

Masturbating is not a physiological desire. Sexual excitation is.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Is it okay for me to breastfeed while I play PoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info