Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Recently it has been a hot topic in some Asian countries and the ladies actually stood out and defended their actions. As a woman myself I kind of respect my fellow women for fighting such an odd case.

call me prude but I don't think showing boobs in public is appropriate, that being said I understand yeahhh the baby must drink and all. I think they should have a place to do that.

Why? You can eat your sandwich in public no problem, but a mother cant feed her child in public? And its not like boobs are for pleasure first, theyre for food first, you getting horny at the sight of them is unimportant. men who are against public breastfeeding are the same kind of men that think womens bodies are only for their satisfaction and need to be covered up until sexy time.
Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Wade Wilson was Nick Furys bodyguard before the Shield was created!
If it's a place I can't have my shirt off, you shouldn't have your tit out.

#EqualRightsForAll

I think it should be up to the individual business though, or the owner of the property you are on.

In public, do it as you please. If the owner of a business is okay with it, do it, and if people don't like it they can take their business elsewhere. If the owner of a business is not okay with it, you can take your business elsewhere.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 15, 2017, 5:30:59 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
A restaurant seems like the best place to breastfeed.
Everyone else is eating.
we're lucky that we're not an avian breed.... imagine us puking in our babies's mouth in a restaurant.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Why? You can eat your sandwich in public no problem, but a mother cant feed her child in public? And its not like boobs are for pleasure first, theyre for food first, you getting horny at the sight of them is unimportant. men who are against public breastfeeding are the same kind of men that think womens bodies are only for their satisfaction and need to be covered up until sexy time.

nahhh I just said I'm a prude man, and I think it's not appropriate.... dude you go wayyyyy over board.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

nahhh I just said I'm a prude man, and I think it's not appropriate.... dude you go wayyyyy over board.

Lol, dude? Well, breast feeding has been around longer than people that complain about it do, so prude or not, kids gotta eat and they will do it until humanity ceases to exist.
Honestly i don't mind if a woman offers to breast feed me in a restaurant.

Next topic please?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
diablofdb wrote:

call me prude but I don't think showing boobs in public is appropriate, that being said I understand yeahhh the baby must drink and all. I think they should have a place to do that.

Thats why women usually wear those Nursing Shawls. They put the shawl on, carry the baby and pull up the shirt/bra.Only way you'd see the woman's boobs at all is if you have some weird urge to pull up the shawl and pull the baby off the nipple.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Apr 16, 2017, 4:54:23 AM
Don't mind it, really. It's an eatery and it doesn't feel right to begrudge anyone his choice to eat there, if I can take hiccups and burps from an elderly gentleman nearby I can sure take the same from some bebe. Besides, it takes a LOT to ruin my appetite, for instance, if other customers started flinging shit at each other some would need to fall into my plate.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info