Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

You people should be grateful to us women practicing breast flurry in public. It is how GGG got the inspiration for blade flurry.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
You people should be grateful

Don't discriminate dude
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
raics wrote:
We already touched on that, something like sex in public, taking a dump or smoking is categorized as an invasive action, it's either noisy, smelly or unsanitary, there's a reason those are often punishable by law. You can't really put breastfeeding in the same basket on those grounds and any that I saw was properly discrete, you aren't feeding a herd of pigs.

1. So you're only ok with it if it's discrete? We're agreed that we don't want to see nipples while we eat? That's a start I guess.

2. "Is categorized" by who? You, unilaterally? Babies are noisy, smelly AND unsanitary. There isn't any logic or consistency to your reasoning. You're just arbitrarily labeling sex as loud and unsanitary, but babies as being quiet and clean as a whistle. It's demonstrably fallacious.

Who told you too look? A womans childs feeding isnt for you to look at, its just feeding. Thats as natural as you eating on your couch.

If I start masturbating in the middle of a restaurant, I wouldn't force you to look, and masturbation is completely natural.

Getting your tits out in a restaurant isn't like eating on a couch....
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Don't discriminate dude

Maybe some are not people. I am not a dude either.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Don't discriminate dude

everyone is a dude
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Don't discriminate dude

K
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am not a dude either.

Can you prove it with a DNA test?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am not a dude either.

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am not a dude either.

Of course we can't!
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

If I start masturbating in the middle of a restaurant, I wouldn't force you to look, and masturbation is completely natural.

Getting your tits out in a restaurant isn't like eating on a couch....

X_x Did you just compare a sexual activity with feeding an infant? That's kinda whack dude... Taking the meaning of MILF MILK way to seriously here.

"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info