Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am not a dude either.

Can you prove it with a DNA test?

Of course we can't!

Then of course we have the right not to buy into it dude!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Can you prove it with a DNA test?

Of course we can't!

Then of course we have the right not to buy into it dude!

REALLY???

CAN YOU PROVE THAT ALL RAVENS HAVE BLACK FEATHERS? CAN YOU PROVE THAT A GIRAFFE NECESSARILY HAS TWO HORNS? CAN YOU PROVE THAT A SHADOW ALWAYS USES BLADE FLURRY? CAN YOU PROVE THAT A FEMALE ALWAYS HAS A VAGINA?

YOU FAIL COMPLETELY AT KARL POPPER'S SCIENTIFIC METHOD OF FALSIFICATION AND YOU CONTINUE TO OBNOXIOUSLY/SHAMELESSLY ARTICULATE WHAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN EXPLAINING SCIENCE TO YOU HERE BECAUSE THE FACT THAT YOU THINK A SIMPLE DNA TEST DEFINES GENDER ALREADY STRIKES ME THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE STUDENTS I SEE EVERYDAY WHO TALK ABOUT BIG IDEAS IN SCIENCE BUT FAIL THE VERY FIRST PHYSICS EXAM I SET THEM.

IT IS OFTEN THOSE WHO JUST FIND SCIENCE COOL BUT NEVER REALLY STUDIED IT THAT TRY TO MAKE ARGUMENTS ON SCIENCE. HAVE YOU EVEN EVER WONDERED WHY ACTUAL RESEARCHERS AND PROFESSORS NEVER SPEAK CONFIDENTLY ABOUT SCIENCE???

MIND YOU WHO IS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS A PHD IN PHYSICS HERE.

[Removed by Support]
I'll add a vote for boobs in a restaurant for any reason. :)
"
Deadpeng wrote:

REALLY???

Yes, really. What's the science behind it?

I asked in your other thread but didn't get an answer.

E: Just a thought but maybe your side would be taken a little more seriously if they stopped resorting to yelling and name calling when people disagree. TYPE MORE CAPS IT WILL SURELY CONVINCE MANY PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT.
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 23, 2017, 12:20:12 AM
"
Nasynne wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

If I start masturbating in the middle of a restaurant, I wouldn't force you to look, and masturbation is completely natural.

Getting your tits out in a restaurant isn't like eating on a couch....

X_x Did you just compare a sexual activity with feeding an infant? That's kinda whack dude... Taking the meaning of MILF MILK way to seriously here.

I compared masturbating in a restaurant to getting your tits out in a restaurant. If you want to feed your infant, put the milk in a bottle or do it before going out.

How about responding to the rest of my post?

@deadpeng, you said before that you don't want to appear as some whiney kid. If that is still the case then I reccomend not screaming in all caps.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 23, 2017, 12:32:44 AM
I just promised my boyfriend to never act like a moron on forums anymore. Goodbye.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I just promised my boyfriend to never act like a moron on forums anymore. Goodbye.

We've been here before. Dodged the question again. Cool dude.
Just don't do it in public. Period.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Nasynne wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

If I start masturbating in the middle of a restaurant, I wouldn't force you to look, and masturbation is completely natural.

X_x Did you just compare a sexual activity with feeding an infant? That's kinda whack dude... Taking the meaning of MILF MILK way to seriously here.

I compared masturbating in a restaurant to getting your tits out in a restaurant. If you want to feed your infant, put the milk in a bottle or do it before going out.

How about responding to the rest of my post?

@deadpeng, you said before that you don't want to appear as some whiney kid. If that is still the case then I reccomend not screaming in all caps.

You are still comparing slight nudity to sexual activity, I see it as two different aspects. Unless its a strip club, then by all means start masturbating but even most strip clubs would kick you out still, odd isn't it?

If you associated being topless (both male and female) as an sexual activity I assume you would hold the same opinion of those that say "She asked for it, dressing like that" just following the logic here.

I'm also not sure if mother's feeding their babies are flaunting their chests in your face, nipple and all. Some mother's even cover up, so you can't even see anything but alas it's still not good for some.

Seems to me some people are having issues differentiating between 'sexy time nipple' and a feeding mechanism.

"
Deadpeng wrote:

CAN YOU PROVE THAT ALL RAVENS HAVE BLACK FEATHERS? CAN YOU PROVE THAT A GIRAFFE NECESSARILY HAS TWO HORNS? CAN YOU PROVE THAT A SHADOW ALWAYS USES BLADE FLURRY? CAN YOU PROVE THAT A FEMALE ALWAYS HAS A VAGINA?

[Removed by Support]

lolwut?
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
Last edited by Nasynne on Apr 23, 2017, 1:49:01 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Oh wait, you're serious. Oh. Oh, jeez.

The very fact that people cannot accept breastfeeding frightens me. Pls try to stop sexualizing the female form; I know it's hard, it's been ingrained in your thought process since you yourself were breast-feeding (or bottle-feeding, idk ur life), but women are people too.

Let people be people. You do you, they do them.

No one's shoving boobs in your face, you don't have to look. In most cases the breastfeeding mother is subtle about it, at least give her some iota of respect and don't become a slack-jawed hillbilly at the sight of boob. Again, this goes back to the over-sexaulization, try not to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info