[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

"
BakkaBoy wrote:
Which bandits do you go for now that 3.0 has reworked their passives? Or do you just take the free points?

just points, nothing rly fits ed
pvp loooooooool
Are there any uniques that can be used in place of a good decay roll? I was currently looking at Heartbreaker, Apep's Rage, Xirgil's Crank, and Breath of the Council as possible alternatives given their affinity towards Chaos damage and ES regen.

Also why specifically go for a dagger? I'm new to the game so I'm not totally in the loop, but is there something that sets a decay dagger apart from a decay wand or staff?
https://imgur.com/a/i3h4c
Just made this guy and still leveling. 147k pretty good imo
Last edited by iamforeverill on Sep 11, 2017, 1:57:38 AM
"
iamforeverill wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/i3h4c
Just made this guy and still leveling. 147k pretty good imo

147k? I only have 42k and I don't know how to increase.
"
BakkaBoy wrote:
Are there any uniques that can be used in place of a good decay roll? I was currently looking at Heartbreaker, Apep's Rage, Xirgil's Crank, and Breath of the Council as possible alternatives given their affinity towards Chaos damage and ES regen.

Also why specifically go for a dagger? I'm new to the game so I'm not totally in the loop, but is there something that sets a decay dagger apart from a decay wand or staff?

The Rippling Thoughts is another interesting unique for this build if you can't craft a Decay dagger with "% spell damage" on it, although you'll need to reach 122 strength to equip it.
Which 2 curses do you reccomend using?
Last edited by DragonSlayer256 on Sep 14, 2017, 11:52:32 AM
"
BakkaBoy wrote:

staff = cant use shield = lose 300+ es
wand = is not a melee weapon = lose shield charge + fortify
sceptre = elemental dmg implicit is useless
sai dagger = 6% block = is the most useful implicit + allows for shield charge

for uniques you can use breath of the council, a rare dagger with 70%+ spell dmg or anything with high spell dmg like the new sword rippling thoughts
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Sep 15, 2017, 12:06:04 PM
"
Which 2 curses do you reccomend using?

temp enfeeble
pvp loooooooool
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
"
BakkaBoy wrote:

for uniques you can use breath of the council, a rare dagger with 70%+ spell dmg or anything with high spell dmg like the new sword rippling thoughts

Sweet, that all makes sense. Is there a particular reason for using shield charge over whirling blades? Can WB still apply the decay hit or is that only on shield charge?
"
BakkaBoy wrote:
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
"
BakkaBoy wrote:

Sweet, that all makes sense. Is there a particular reason for using shield charge over whirling blades? Can WB still apply the decay hit or is that only on shield charge?

Shield charge is faster with low ias + quicksilver flask
pvp loooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info