[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

"
chip_skylarrk wrote:
What should my gem links be for general mapping? I was thinking about putting wither on a 3l with faster casting + spell totem and switching contagion to the 4l and adding either controlled destruction or empower.

dmg on contagion does nothing, add lvl 3/4 enhance, also this is not really a mapping build, if you dont plan on farming bosses i recommend someting else
pvp loooooooool
Thanks for sharing your build Embbu!
Can you explain why you dont use poison support with ED? I see a lot of builds use it.
"
DexterPoE wrote:
Thanks for sharing your build Embbu!
Can you explain why you dont use poison support with ED? I see a lot of builds use it.

I dont find it worth it since im constantly moving and cant sustain the mana to spam ed's. Also losing a support gem is minimum 40% dmg loss instantly that poison would have to make up for
pvp loooooooool
Would you be willing to post the Life based version of this build? Would you stay witch?
Last edited by Tinfoil on Apr 24, 2017, 1:32:19 AM
What about using a Consuming dark for offhand? Is that viable? That way you get more deeps and your attacks also poison on hit. Sure, we lose alot of es, but in a build with 20k es we can afford to lose some. Just a thought.
"
akarlgren wrote:
What about using a Consuming dark for offhand? Is that viable? That way you get more deeps and your attacks also poison on hit. Sure, we lose alot of es, but in a build with 20k es we can afford to lose some. Just a thought.

You dont need dmg for shaper / guardian farmin in hc, you want to stay safe
pvp loooooooool
"
Tinfoil wrote:
Would you be willing to post the Life based version of this build? Would you stay witch?

Theres no life based viable version of the build for endgame
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Apr 24, 2017, 8:23:34 AM
Most sickening ED build with over 50 confirmed shaper kills
"
adrinatoren wrote:
Most sickening ED build with over 50 confirmed shaper kills

thank
pvp loooooooool
Thoughts on going trickster for smoother mapping? Do you really lose so much boss damage/survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info