[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

"
Snorthorne wrote:
Thoughts on going trickster for smoother mapping? Do you really lose so much boss damage/survivability?

If u want smmother mapping use a different skill than essence drain
pvp loooooooool
How would this do with a Skin of the Loyal instead of Vaal Regalia?
"
Mr4thQuarter wrote:

you can look at my essence drain occultist in my character tab, I'm using a skin of the loyal.
my actual dps is around 41k damage overtime and my energy shield is a bit more than 14k (it can raise up to 15k with better gear, discipline level 21 etc.)
but keep in mind that I play in softcore, of course I died a very few times thanks to the build because it feels tanky anyway and with pretty high dps, there are some softcore builds which stand at over 55k dps but their ES is like 9-10k but I don't like that playstyle, too risky anyway against hard bosses.
"
Mr4thQuarter wrote:

theres almost no reason to do skin of the loyal u gain 20% ish dmg and lose 4k es
pvp loooooooool
oh yes, I forgot telling that I'm using empower instead of slower projectiles (or pierce vs bosses). if you're not using empower, there is no point using the skin of the loyal, especially in hardcore
"
Giammafix wrote:
oh yes, I forgot telling that I'm using empower instead of slower projectiles (or pierce vs bosses). if you're not using empower, there is no point using the skin of the loyal, especially in hardcore

Using empower lvl 4 vs slower proj is also only a very slight dmg upgrade due to decay scaling if you dont have +2 all gem skin, i wouldnt really even use it in softcore, id rather use a regalia, spec more dmg nodes
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Apr 29, 2017, 6:49:41 AM
Any thoughts on the new DoT manifesto with this build going into 3.0?
"
Any thoughts on the new DoT manifesto with this build going into 3.0?

Im not worried about the dot manifesto, i even expect that it might be buffed (if es isnt heavily nerfed)
pvp loooooooool
why witchfirebrew when you have vuln on curse on hit?
"
paraply wrote:
why witchfirebrew when you have vuln on curse on hit?

70% dot
pvp loooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info