[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

edited: nvm
Last edited by Masushulo on Aug 24, 2017, 9:47:30 PM
your link to tree might be broken
I have a question, how do you support 3 curses with that skill tree and acendancy? I only see one additonal bonus curse effect.
"
I have a question, how do you support 3 curses with that skill tree and acendancy? I only see one additonal bonus curse effect.

No longer use 3 curses in 3.0, just 2 dont think its worth it now to go for 3
pvp loooooooool
How is decay support gem vs empower?
"
How is decay support gem vs empower?

empower 4 is a ton better
pvp loooooooool
Hi eMbbu,
Im just trying to figure out why do you pick the phys/chaos dmg in the shadow starting zone, for a total of 56% inc chaos dmg instead of the witch spell dmg for, a total of 58% spell dmg + acces to Occultist's Dominion?
"
YZF wrote:
Hi eMbbu,
Im just trying to figure out why do you pick the phys/chaos dmg in the shadow starting zone, for a total of 56% inc chaos dmg instead of the witch spell dmg for, a total of 58% spell dmg + acces to Occultist's Dominion?

Chaos damage does scale decay, wich spell damage doesnt, the dps is really similar, if you have a spare point tho the occultist's dominion is nice since it gives 4% es aswell
pvp loooooooool
That make sense, thanks eMbbu!
Hey!eMbbu i recently just ripped my hc character was a frostbolt... saw your build as i wanted to do a Essence Drain build but couldnt decide from oculist or trickster decided to do your build but am very bored with leveling... do u advise anything other than firestorm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info