[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

Could you please provide a Path of Building link for this build? Am ~81 playing Occ low life shav's looking to go bow route, wanted to compare survivability and dps to this one. Thanks.
wich enchant i should prefer on gloves? decree of light or blades thing
Super new player here: roughly what kind of stats, and especially damage, should I have to start farming regular atziri?

Thanks so much for the guide.
Hey could you redo the passive tree please? All your points have been reset.
Hey there, Original Poster.

Currently using the build as I type. Only two questions that I have: Delirium essence got nerfed from 750 damage/sec to 500 damage/sec, is it still worth using a delirium dagger?

I noticed that you went towards the Shaper node into the jewel socket. Why go through the life regen nodes instead of the %max mana nodes? It sounds like it'd make the build a lot more mana efficient and additionally allow you to drop the mana pot completely.
Shav's 5L vs a Regalia 6L? There are no extra ES nodes past CI so Whats the point in not going for a shav even non LL
Hey super new player here. Can u roughly tell me, any changes in the leveling guide and how I progress on the skill tree?(ex. U say in leveling section to start with spell dmg nodes but in new build u go with shield)
Last edited by Pyrromanis on Aug 22, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
"
Shav's 5L vs a Regalia 6L? There are no extra ES nodes past CI so Whats the point in not going for a shav even non LL

if u have presence then ll
pvp loooooooool
is this solo self found viable?
or are there some Key uniques i would require and need to farm on another character first

if so what suggestions would you have
Last edited by shadowragex on Aug 22, 2017, 9:40:55 PM
"
shadowragex wrote:
is this solo self found viable?
or are there some Key uniques i would require and need to farm on another character first

if so what suggestions would you have

u can do it in ssf if you get a way to deal with stuns, valyrium/eye/avoidance+pantheon etc
pvp loooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info