Not supported anymore

Hi, there, nice build. Leveling was not that painful to me, since I'm usually somewhat slow and don't rush. May I pose a dumb question? What are the enchants/enchances on shield, boots and flask? I just never happened upon that greenish tint before.
Hi, that is the indicator for a legacy item, you can get those like that from Reliquary Keys in the legacy league.
Lonewolf
Thanks, had a thought that might be about legacy, since what I found on market looked like a nerfed version, but I never thought you could get those on an actual, non-standart league. So how would you put them mandatory or lux?
Blood dance Boots: a nice to have quality of life item, literally as said, double amount of life regeneration :-)
Rumi's Flask: hmm, I would not call it mandatory neither luxus, if you can afford it get it , if not, does not really matter.
Phoenix Shield: Pure Luxus, we have enough items to cap our resistances, the increase of +8% to all ele res is not worth a price difference.
Lonewolf
Thanks for your reply. Turned out that there's not much difference in cost of the boots (didn't notice legacy ones at first), so 4% regen ftw. No legacy shields or flasks on the market tho:(
Hey, love this build after the initial leveling!

I noticed in the tips section you said the build can run Arctic Armour, Vitality and Purity of Fire, but in your complete passive tree you don't take any Reduce Mana reserve nodes. Am I correct in thinking I need to select the nodes close to Zealot's Oath in order to run those three skills? (The reduced mana cost nodes do not reduce mana reserve)

Edit: I know we can run all three if Empower is not linked to Vitality+Purity of Fire.
Last edited by CrAzYPeOpLe3360 on Jun 23, 2017, 3:54:55 AM
Hi, yes you are correct, that is the Sovereignty cluster, you have to use 5 points to get there over the lower side of the cluster to be able to run all 3 of them.
I removed Arctic Armour a few days ago, because the reduced physical damage taken is only active if you are stationary and that does not happen that often.
Now it is one more Jewel slot instead which in the end does provide more (additional Life + Damge)
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:
Hi, yes you are correct, that is the Sovereignty cluster, you have to use 5 points to get there over the lower side of the cluster to be able to run all 3 of them.
I removed Arctic Armour a few days ago, because the reduced physical damage taken is only active if you are stationary and that does not happen that often.
Now it is one more Jewel slot instead which in the end does provide more (additional Life + Damge)

Thanks! Currently sitting at a cool 6.2k HP at level 78 with only 2 jewels. Only issue I've had so far is me not paying attention and standing in a bunch of caustic clouds and getting deleted, otherwise having a blast! :)
Glad to hear, sounds good and you should get asap more jewel slots, they do really help out, the increased life alone is already worth it and yeah the not paying attention part does get me also every now and then, but only with Frost Bearers, other stuff (bleeding, Poison) you kinda work against automatically after playing RF for a longer time.
I guess you can say that´s a small downside of the build, everything is going so easy and smooth that you sometimes get in a groove and start to play like you were in a tunnel and then after hours that 1 thing does show up and is trying to interrupt you hehe.
gl & hf
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jun 23, 2017, 6:42:27 AM
First of all, gratz man, great guide, i will play it in 3.0 99% sure (or maybe i'm going for LL with occultist ascendancy instead of pathfinder) anyways, i got a question.
I see you are using Elemental Equilibrium, how can u make that work? Am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info