Not supported anymore

Hey, just rejoined poe few days ago and enjoyed your build quite much since now. I just wonder about one thing: You are using flameability curse and the withering brew flask without any possibility to apply 2 curses on the enemies. did i miss something about there ?
Hi, no you did not miss anything.

The difference and reason for that is, that you do apply flammability only by hitting monsters with cyclone. Normally you use cyclone only at more resistant monsters like some rares, bosses and so on to get fortify and slow yourself down to keep them longer inside the RF area. Even if you would use cyclone at packs the chance of hitting everything is just to slim and it would take to much time.

The witchfire brew on the other side does behave like an aura. When you cast it, everything inside its area will get hit by a lev 21 Vulnerability curse for the 5-6 second duration of it.

So you kinda can see it as a single target and a AoE Curse.
Lonewolf
Hello!

Please tell me : Found a new one quite good belt with 4 mods. So, I could craft 5 mod on it. My only option is - weapon elem. dmg. Is it works with RF ??

thanks
No it does not work.

Belt stat values
1. Life
2. Res
3. Armour (250+)
4. Strength
5. Increased Flask effect duration / charges gained
6. Life reg/sec
and obviously if possible movementspeed
Lonewolf
Hello again!

Isnt difficult for you Twinks to check my character and gear? Can you, please? Dunno why but I cant get uber Izaro. That Izaro usually kill me with 1 shot suddenly :(

many thanks!
answered with PM
Lonewolf
What happened to your skill tree? You seemed to be change the 'reduced Mana Reserved' node to the 'reduced Mana Cost of Skills' nodes but they don't work for Mana reservation? Now I can't use Arctic Armour + Vitality + Purity of Fire same time :(
@rootbef
as stated in the changelog section 1 post below the guide, I made some slight changes towards the passivtree section. You figured already out what change it was.
The main reason why I did took the Sovereignity cluster with the mana nodes was for the 1% more max fire resistance. But when I worked at the 3.0 version I did recognize that I made a calculation mistake and only did get 19% instead of the needed 20% for that 1% more. Being able to run Arctic Armour with it was just a side effect and so I removed the whole cluster, because for Arctic Armour alone it is absolutely not worth it.
In our case the only usefull thing about Arctic Armour is the reduced physical damage taken and that does only apply when you are stationary and that´s not often the case.

Of course you can still run it, I personally do prefer 1 more jewel slot for that in the end.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jun 19, 2017, 4:48:38 PM
Thanks for a quick reply I actually miss the stationary part in tooltip. That makes sense you dropped Arctic Armour without hesitation. I feel safe now. Keep up the great work your guide is very helpful!
Hello!!I'm quite interested in this build for 3.0. If you still sell your setup I would like to try it before 3.0 :)
Nice guide, clear for newcomers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info