Not supported anymore

Is there a way I can get a pastebin with all the items and everything filled out for the Path of Building program? I'd love to see all the stats in there. Thanks!
"
Darkvirii wrote:
Is there a way I can get a pastebin with all the items and everything filled out for the Path of Building program? I'd love to see all the stats in there. Thanks!

I have never used that program before and I have to say it is really well made and also intuitive.
I had to change up my gear and passivtree, because I was running the IIQ/IIR setup and I did not want to change it afterwards at the tool itself.

The settings:
Activated 4 flasks, because they are almost always up and spamable if someone does like to do so.
Enabled consecrated ground, because you should have it as enchant at the gloves. ... of light.
Did set the fire resistance at -47, because the average of all monsters at merciless is 47% (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_resistances) and we do have -94% with flammability 44% and Elemental Equilibrium -50%.

And here finally your asked for Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/kMRVCJxU

I will also implement it to the guide, because even the Righteous Fire damage calculations seem to be correct and that was really surprising :-) (Although I did not test everything so far)

good luck & have fun
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jun 7, 2017, 2:12:27 AM
Such a great build! Many thanks, dear author!
skill tree seems broken?
"
aylaa wrote:
skill tree seems broken?

PoE Planner as well as Path of building are both working for me.
Lonewolf
Hello there!

Playing according to your guide. So, Ive found that those jewels super expensive for me. I mean, I could easy buy Jewel like +7% LIfe HP and +Damage over Time = this type of jewels quite cheap, but If I want something like +7% Life HP and + % of Fire damage - its suuuper expensive! Specially if there not only those two mods but also with Damage over time (like those jewels in ur gear). What to do? is it worth it to craft? Or just a buy some Jewels with 7% Life and + Damage over time and use it till I get reach?

Thank you.
Hi goncharov,

as in the guide said trifecta or even quadfecta (3 or 4 usefull stats) can get quiet expensive.
2 stats with (6)7% increased max life + 1 other stat damage over time / inc fire damage / inc area damage or even just plain damage % is absolutely enough.
The damage output difference with a 3rd or 4th stat is not worth the price difference at the beginning. Of course it is nice to have, but not at all a must have. Just see the 3rd and 4th stat as improvement and a bit of luxury ;-)
And no, I would not recommend to use currencies to craft jewels.
(The big gap from 2[~5C] to 3[1-2Ex] and 4[~10EX] stats is because Life has always a really high priority and we do share fire and area damage with other builds.)
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jun 10, 2017, 3:12:54 PM
"
Twinks wrote:
Hi goncharov,

as in the guide said trifecta or even quadfecta (3 or 4 usefull stats) can get quiet expensive.
2 stats with (6)7% increased max life + 1 other stat damage over time / inc fire damage / inc area damage or even just plain damage % is absolutely enough.
The damage output difference with a 3rd or 4th stat is not worth the price difference at the beginning. Of course it is nice to have, but not at all a must have. Just see the 3rd and 4th stat as improvement and a bit of luxury ;-)
And no, I would not recommend to use currencies to craft jewels.
(The big gap from 2[~5C] to 3[1-2Ex] and 4[~10EX] stats is because Life has always a really high priority and we do share fire and area damage with other builds.)

Thnaks, aprreciate!
Play it on the Beta and with the Scion Buffs in Ascendary very nice :)

But one Question ^^

Why you dont take the Burning Damage Wheel Near Avatar of Fire its like 100% Burning Damage with 4 Points ?

Hi, because the build does not lack damage at all, it´s more about getting the max survivability out of it. To get those 4 points needed for the burning damage cluster, you would have to give up either life notes or the sovereignty cluster which would mean 1% less max fire resistance, both no option in my eyes.
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info