Not supported anymore

Hi, yeah might do so in the future, nerver thought about that being a possibility, thank you.
Lonewolf
does rapid decay work with RF build?
Only with Totems
Lonewolf
What about Berserker ascendacy?
5% dmg taken
10% MORE DAMAGE!!!!!!!!

?
Any thoughts
Hello, awesome build I really love it.
I made some changes, working for me so far:

- I have the gloves with the essence + Kaom's
- I am using the Kaom's ring, since I got the red dream jewel. This way I got 6 end charges and a lot of regen. I think its worth the 40 hp I lose from a rare ring.

I got 2 other questions, though:

- Does the red dream chaos damage work with RF? (couldnt find it anywhere)
- What about the Formless Inferno helm? The HP is OK, plus you can get all that physical dmg red. However you would have to get some resistances from jewels, would be worth it to lose a couple of 10ish % increased dmg from the jewells for the helm?
"
thyraa wrote:
What about Berserker ascendacy?
5% dmg taken
10% MORE DAMAGE!!!!!!!!

?
Any thoughts

Yes, that you have been sarcastic with your two posts in here.

"
Hello, awesome build I really love it.
I made some changes, working for me so far:

- I have the gloves with the essence + Kaom's
- I am using the Kaom's ring, since I got the red dream jewel. This way I got 6 end charges and a lot of regen. I think its worth the 40 hp I lose from a rare ring.

I got 2 other questions, though:

- Does the red dream chaos damage work with RF? (couldnt find it anywhere)
- What about the Formless Inferno helm? The HP is OK, plus you can get all that physical dmg red. However you would have to get some resistances from jewels, would be worth it to lose a couple of 10ish % increased dmg from the jewells for the helm?

Hi, thank you.

No, degeneration damage can´t be converted, it does not work.
Due Armour stacking and the Endurance charges we have already a nice amount of physical damage mitigation. I think the Formless Inferno Helmet would be overkill.
There is nothing that threatening around, although missing out 2-3 damage mods at Jewels would not be a huge loss.

Ps: I like the adjustment with the Kaom's Ring, good thinking.
Lonewolf
How about choosing shadow starting path (ascendencie) and go elemental dmg path to dmg over time node with life regen (Growth and Decay)?
The way towards Growth and Decay would provide many Damage nodes which does make it look decent + 1 and 0.4% Life regen.
The Problem is to do so you need 15 Skillpoints which you have to remove somewhere and that does mean giving up on Life nodes or Jewel places, both of them have more value than damage nodes + you would lose 1 Skillpoint in general to allocate the Shadow section.
I know the possibility of enabling starting points from other classes is tempting because it is Unique, but for that Build there is currently no improvement possible by doing that.
Lonewolf
Deleted
Last edited by xevven on Jul 13, 2017, 2:49:04 AM
Also according to PoE Builder, this skill tree https://tinyurl.com/y8e8u6ja gives about 10% more dmg with current gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info