Free key for funny!

oh gee, i'm like a headless chicken..
tell ya what... if you give a reason that you would be a good tester, ill also use that as a basis to toss another letter up. :)
TY Phranx for the Beta!
wasn't that funny the previous post i wrote? :P
"
repeatloader wrote:
"
topuklu wrote:
repeatloader,
can't you give the letters faster?
are we have to wait 30 mins for a letter? :)

ill be posting a letter when I find something funny that someone posts in here.

if its good enough - ill post more than one letter :)

How would that encourage anyone to post something funny if every reaps the benefits? I could say 16 funny things and someone would just take the key for themselves. Just sayin'

"
AnubisMan wrote:
"
repeatloader wrote:
"
topuklu wrote:
repeatloader,
can't you give the letters faster?
are we have to wait 30 mins for a letter? :)

ill be posting a letter when I find something funny that someone posts in here.

if its good enough - ill post more than one letter :)

How would that encourage anyone to post something funny if every reaps the benefits? I could say 16 funny things and someone would just take the key for themselves. Just sayin'

well, he's quite right.
hmm he is quite right -- maybe the last letter I pm to the best one? just debating the most fair way to do it...
TY Phranx for the Beta!
the 3 ppl that posted between my first post and this post are going to be in the running. too unfair to try to do a public post so im limiting now to 3 ppl that responded within the last hour. ill bb in about 10 minutes to figure out who to give the key too.

Killerofwhales
topuklu
AnubisMan

one of the 3 ... how about each post what you will contribute to the beta and what you will do with your friend key when you get it after getting into beta.

TY Phranx for the Beta!
Last edited by repeatloader on Feb 10, 2012, 9:49:43 AM
btw - i got top already - from PM's
TY Phranx for the Beta!
Last edited by repeatloader on Feb 10, 2012, 9:56:19 AM
hmm, my first thing to do when i launch the game is, adding you as a friend :)
later, i'll play day and night, i'll enjoy. and the most importantly i want to make suggestions to developers for the full release. about to-do things and not-to-do things in game's development phase.
hope i explained well enough :)
explained very well - and being the only one active now in here, guess you win the key.

:)

Grats - key in in pm for ya :)
TY Phranx for the Beta!
Last edited by repeatloader on Feb 10, 2012, 9:58:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info