Free key for funny!

OMG i think you must mean me!
"
Bahamut185 wrote:
"
Slytheria wrote:
xD The only rules I qualify for are rules 1 and quite possibly 4. I'm just sticking around this one because I want to read the funny stuff too. x3

You definitely qualify for 4 ^.~

Thanks! <3 <3 You are awesome too!
Apparently this thread flopped like all my threads do @____@
Maybe it's because it's so late? =0 The forums are being pretty slow! Don't give up! *cheer*
Its been an hour and not a single funny D; Real gamers don't sleep! "Late" does not exist!
Ummm... uh....

So there was this one time when I started playing my rogue on WoW.... She is a worgen rogue. And this one girl kept hitting on me...

xD I'll tell you a funny anyway, how's that?
Last edited by Slytheria on Feb 10, 2012, 3:26:26 AM
Famine.

Did I win? :)
Hey, thanks for the opportunity :

here's mine, a big classic :
---

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

---

hope I qualify ! :)
"
Slytheria wrote:
Ummm... uh....

So there was this one time when I started playing my rogue on WoW.... She is a worgen rogue. And this one girl kept hitting on me...

xD I'll tell you a funny anyway, how's that?

Thats kind of scary because it was probably a guy
I'm guessing so too. But she just kept flirting with me. And I was like, "I am a girl, you know." And she was like, "Yeah, so? ;0" And so I casually flirted with her and even told her that I wasn't serious and she was like, "Nooooooooooo." And I was like, "Crap..." I haven't signed on since.

But it amused me still. All I have to do is have a female character and I become so popular. (I like to create male characters to avoid this. =x But the female worgens looks so cool. )

ALSO I succeeded! I got the key for my friend. ^___^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info