Free key for funny!

"
Skurd wrote:
Hey, thanks for the opportunity :

here's mine, a big classic :
---

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

---

hope I qualify ! :)

Off to a good start but not quite there! Remember You can submit as many as you wish!
"
Bahamut185 wrote:

Off to a good start but not quite there! Remember You can submit as many as you wish!

You're a tough nut to crack, let's try a different kind of humor :

-

"What kind of murderer has moral fiber?" — "A cereal killer."

-

you're not human if you didn't laugh, just sayin' ! :)
Last edited by Skurd on Feb 10, 2012, 3:39:53 AM
"
Slytheria wrote:
I'm guessing so too. But she just kept flirting with me. And I was like, "I am a girl, you know." And she was like, "Yeah, so? ;0" And so I casually flirted with her and even told her that I wasn't serious and she was like, "Nooooooooooo." And I was like, "Crap..." I haven't signed on since.

But it amused me still. All I have to do is have a female character and I become so popular. (I like to create male characters to avoid this. =x But the female worgens looks so cool. )

ALSO I succeeded! I got the key for my friend. ^___^

I played FFXI for 6 years back when it came out Playing an MMORPG just solidified the opinion that there are no girls on the internet. lol So many guys pretend to be girls it just freaks me out... I always just play males. Makes life so much more simple.
"
Skurd wrote:
"
Bahamut185 wrote:

You're a tough nut to crack, let's try a different kind of humor :

-

"What kind of murderer has moral fiber?" — "A cereal killer."

-

you're not human if you didn't laugh, just sayin' ! :)

They both made me smile but I want a good laugh :p but fyi I am 43% robot
I'm a girl! =0

But I doubt I could prove it to you. u___u Well, I could what with the lovely invention of pictures and voice chat. xD

Others seem so amazed that I play games. But I don't really play the violent ones. And I'm HORRIBLE at FPS games.

My games of choice are games like WoW, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, and just about all the Mario games. =P I love my DS.
"
Bahamut185 wrote:

I have a couple more in me but I suspect you're in it for the challenge so let's see if subtle humor can get you :
"
Slytheria wrote:
I'm a girl! =0

But I doubt I could prove it to you. u___u Well, I could what with the lovely invention of pictures and voice chat. xD

Others seem so amazed that I play games. But I don't really play the violent ones. And I'm HORRIBLE at FPS games.

My games of choice are games like WoW, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, and just about all the Mario games. =P I love my DS.

@___@ I apologize I just assume everyone is a guy makes life so much more simple. Girls are much more understanding than if you think a guy is a girl. ;p It would prolly be easier for you to play males because you wouldn't get hit on as much. I'm pretty terrible at fps too I also own ever pokemon game lol. I really should be saying pics or it didn't happen >.>;
"
Skurd wrote:
"
Bahamut185 wrote:

I have a couple more in me but I suspect you're in it for the challenge so let's see if subtle humor can get you :

That one is a bit more intriguing than it is funny I think you took a step backwards D:
"
Bahamut185 wrote:

That one is a bit more intriguing than it is funny I think you took a step backwards D:

A robot would laugh at French flag "I surrender"...

Maybe a gif then :
"
Bahamut185 wrote:

@___@ I apologize I just assume everyone is a guy makes life so much more simple. Girls are much more understanding than if you think a guy is a girl. ;p It would prolly be easier for you to play males because you wouldn't get hit on as much. I'm pretty terrible at fps too I also own ever pokemon game lol. I really should be saying pics or it didn't happen >.>;

Only because you have entertained me for the last little while. <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/melrm/IMAG0852.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info