Free key for funny!

Ok, so I just got a friend key for the beta and since I have no friends it is going to go to waste! That would just make everyone sad... So I Figure you wonderful people should have a shot at it.

Post something funny (can be a joke, picture, video link anything you can imagine!) and the first person to make me actually laugh will get the key. It won't be easy... I have many years of 4chan experience! Once accomplished, I will Pm the winner the key and announce who got it.

Rules:
1. You cannot already have beta access
2. You cannot submit for a friend
3. your account must be older than 3 months
(must have been created before Nov. 10th 2011)
4. You must be awesome :D
5. You can submit as many times as you want so keep trying!

Last time I did this a few people made me laugh but did not meet the requirements. I'm sorry but there will be no exceptions!

Best of luck to everyone and have fun!! :)

Aw dang... disqualified already.

Well, good luck to you future comedians. ^__^
u shouldnt have the restriction of 3 months or older account. i have a funny friend who just made an account a couple of days ago....
I can kind of see why the restriction would be in place though. Those who have been around longer obviously have been also trying to get one for a longer period of time.
therefore isnt fair to people who joined in my opinion..im not raging but i think u should alloow it. its your post, do as you please. but at least think about it.
I do wonder where all the funny people are though. =/ I was hoping for a few good laughs tonight.
well i have a very funny friend....but he cant enter this contest.........
"
Slytheria wrote:
I can kind of see why the restriction would be in place though. Those who have been around longer obviously have been also trying to get one for a longer period of time.

Not only this but I don't want people who already have beta access going and making new accounts to try and win

I understand its not exactly fair and I do apologize but its also not really fair for people who have been active parts of the community and waiting for months hoping to get into the beta and new people sign up and get luckily accepted immediately. So I want those dedicated members to have a chance. No mater what amount of time I make it, It's going to be unfair to someone. I think 3 months is a good period of time.

I don't like competitions based on luck Because I personally am not lucky.
xD The only rules I qualify for are rules 1 and quite possibly 4. I'm just sticking around this one because I want to read the funny stuff too. x3
"
Slytheria wrote:
xD The only rules I qualify for are rules 1 and quite possibly 4. I'm just sticking around this one because I want to read the funny stuff too. x3

You definitely qualify for 4 ^.~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info